Hello
I am searching for information on the belowe named person
Margarethe Wabel born on the 6.November 1856 in Büsingen, Baden, Germany. On a document I found a note that she lived in Napoli around 1891, now I am looking for information.
I have no Idea, where to write to in Napoli, to get information on here.
Unfortunately I do not have further information on what happend to here.
Many thanks for your help, best wishes from Lahr black forest
Viktor Wabel
Looking for Margarethe Wabel, living in Napoli around 1891
Looking for Margarethe Wabel, living in Napoli around 1891
I am researching the Wabel Genealogy
Re: Looking for Margarethe Wabel, living in Napoli around 18
Napoli is both a town and a province, can you be more specific?
wldspirit
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Looking for Margarethe Wabel, living in Napoli around 18
Hello wldspirit,wldspirit wrote:Napoli is both a town and a province, can you be more specific?
wldspirit
thank you for your mail. Well to the documents I belive it is the City of Napoli, because there was a colony of Swiss people living there around that time.
Regards
Viktor
I am researching the Wabel Genealogy

