Search found 8 matches
- 05 Jul 2009, 02:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Army
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14546
Re: Italian Army
I've heard that Archivo Storico could be a source for finding out the Comune your ancester was born. But it seems they have gone through some changes.... does any body know if they accept requests with only the Provincia name and year o birth ( or the year he was 17 ) ?
- 24 Jun 2009, 13:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mattavelli Family - Milano Region
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3869
Re: Mattavelli Family - Milano Region
Hi Larua,
Grazie for the help ! And also thank you for correcting my gramma maiden name. I will start with letters to all comuni.
Thanks a lot,
Fabio
Grazie for the help ! And also thank you for correcting my gramma maiden name. I will start with letters to all comuni.
Thanks a lot,
Fabio
- 24 Jun 2009, 03:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mattavelli Family - Milano Region
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3869
Re: Mattavelli Family - Milano Region
Sorry a mistake: its is Giosue/Giuseppe Mattavelli and Michelina Verderia
- 24 Jun 2009, 03:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mattavelli Family - Milano Region
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3869
Mattavelli Family - Milano Region
Hi All,
I am trying to find the birth certificate for my great grand father Giosue Mattavelli, son of Pietro Mattavelli and Michelia Verderia. He was born in Dec 23rd 1886. He had a borther whose name was Guido.
I can't find the city, since it was a city next to Milano and the papers says Milano ...
I am trying to find the birth certificate for my great grand father Giosue Mattavelli, son of Pietro Mattavelli and Michelia Verderia. He was born in Dec 23rd 1886. He had a borther whose name was Guido.
I can't find the city, since it was a city next to Milano and the papers says Milano ...
- 24 Jun 2009, 03:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmother forced to naturalise, resumed citizenship again
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5280
Re: Grandmother forced to naturalise, resumed citizenship ag
If your mother was born before 1948 you can't apply for the Italian citizensip trough her. I 've got similar problem, my father was born from an italian mother in OCT 1947..... and I can't find the birth certificate of my greatgrandfather who could be my Dante Causa for applying for citizenship.
Now ...
Now ...
- 21 Jun 2009, 15:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Volpin from Rovigo, Veneto - birth certificate
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3956
Re: Volpin from Rovigo, Veneto - birth certificate
Volpin,
You can request birth certificates on line by: www.homeonline.it
But you must provide exact name. date of birth and city (comune). It costs around 50 euros, and they send the certificate to yor home in Brazil.
Eu pedi a certidao de nascimento da minha avó que nasceu em Treviso, em 1917 ...
You can request birth certificates on line by: www.homeonline.it
But you must provide exact name. date of birth and city (comune). It costs around 50 euros, and they send the certificate to yor home in Brazil.
Eu pedi a certidao de nascimento da minha avó que nasceu em Treviso, em 1917 ...
- 21 Jun 2009, 14:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificates in Pula, Croatia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4750
Re: Birth Certificates in Pula, Croatia
Ciao Laura,
Grazie mille per la tua risposta. Ho trovatto in questo sito ricercatori che possono aiutarmi. Ho già chiamatto il consolato della Croazia, pero anzi gentili, ci vogliono mesi per avvere qualche informazioni all'estero.
Cordialli saluti,
Fabio
Grazie mille per la tua risposta. Ho trovatto in questo sito ricercatori che possono aiutarmi. Ho già chiamatto il consolato della Croazia, pero anzi gentili, ci vogliono mesi per avvere qualche informazioni all'estero.
Cordialli saluti,
Fabio
- 19 Jun 2009, 18:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificates in Pula, Croatia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4750
Birth Certificates in Pula, Croatia
Dear all,
My grandfather, Giosue Rossetti, was born in Pula, Croatia, December 30th, 1891. His parents, Pietro Rossetti and Marianna Policiel, were originally from Udine, Italy. I would like to know how can I request a birth certificate in Pula, Croazia.
Thanks for any help !
Fabio
My grandfather, Giosue Rossetti, was born in Pula, Croatia, December 30th, 1891. His parents, Pietro Rossetti and Marianna Policiel, were originally from Udine, Italy. I would like to know how can I request a birth certificate in Pula, Croazia.
Thanks for any help !
Fabio