Hi Surlie,
I tried to send a reply to you but you might not have got it. My father was Edward. The eldest son of Isabelle Silo and Edward McCann. My Granny, before she died told us that her father worked in Harland and Wolfe painting the ships that they built so I guess he was a painter and when he ...
Search found 2 matches
- 16 Jan 2010, 15:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Silo immigrated to Northern Ireland
- Replies: 15
- Views: 16347
- 08 Jan 2010, 11:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Silo immigrated to Northern Ireland
- Replies: 15
- Views: 16347
Re: Surname Silo immigrated to Northern Ireland
Hi Surlie,
I wonder do you have a family tree for your ancestors. My Grandmother was Isabel Silo, born in Belfast in 1906. She was the daughter of Andrew Silo. Andrew Silo's father was Henry Silo. I am pretty sure that Henry is a decendent of either the Andrew or Modesto Silo that you refer to. I ...
I wonder do you have a family tree for your ancestors. My Grandmother was Isabel Silo, born in Belfast in 1906. She was the daughter of Andrew Silo. Andrew Silo's father was Henry Silo. I am pretty sure that Henry is a decendent of either the Andrew or Modesto Silo that you refer to. I ...