Surname Silo immigrated to Northern Ireland

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Ringsendrose
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 07 Jan 2010, 14:50

Re: Surname Silo immigrated to Northern Ireland

Post by Ringsendrose »

Hi Surlie,
I tried to send a reply to you but you might not have got it. My father was Edward. The eldest son of Isabelle Silo and Edward McCann. My Granny, before she died told us that her father worked in Harland and Wolfe painting the ships that they built so I guess he was a painter and when he came to Dublin he worked painting houses rather than ships. I would be so grateful if you could send me the family tree as I would really love to see the ancestry for my Dad's family. My e-mail is semmccann@hotmail.com
Thanks
Post Reply