I forgot to put the address on it:
http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin ... db=denardo
Search found 4 matches
- 07 Sep 2010, 22:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question About Derivative Naturalization...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3310
- 07 Sep 2010, 22:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question About Derivative Naturalization...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3310
Re: Question About Derivative Naturalization...
Hi Matt,
Have you checked out my site for Tiriolo. You might find it helpful and I would like to touch base with you about your family. My number is 269-345-0690 or rondenardo at sbcglobal.net
Have you checked out my site for Tiriolo. You might find it helpful and I would like to touch base with you about your family. My number is 269-345-0690 or rondenardo at sbcglobal.net
- 24 Jan 2010, 23:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Genealogy Records Question
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8398
Re: Italian Genealogy Records Question
Hi Rookie,
I forgot to include the site: http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin ... b=rdenardo
I forgot to include the site: http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin ... b=rdenardo
- 24 Jan 2010, 23:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Genealogy Records Question
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8398
Re: Italian Genealogy Records Question
Hi Rookie: Check out my site: I have and am still working on putting all available data from Torre; births, marriages, deaths & info from the processetti records and notorial acts. I would appreciate you keeping in contact with your family info and the decendents that came to the USA or wherever ...