Search found 4 matches
- 05 Apr 2010, 19:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Tegita? Phonetic spelling of ????
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8626
Other last names
Sassi (Sassine) and Bussolare on my Grandmothers side, Ferranti and Carasetti on my Grandfathers side. Unsure of spellings.
- 05 Apr 2010, 00:21
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Tegita? Phonetic spelling of ????
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8626
This is great!
This search is going to be a treasure to my Dad, myself, and my boys. They can pass on the info after that. 
- 03 Apr 2010, 10:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Tegita? Phonetic spelling of ????
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8626
Re: San Tegita? Phonetic spelling of ????
I believe that Sant'Agata is the most likely location near Bologna and will start there in search of GGrandparents birthplace. From what I understand each town manages their own records, usually the church?
Am I on the right track?
J
- 03 Apr 2010, 01:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Tegita? Phonetic spelling of ????
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8626
San Tegita? Phonetic spelling of ????
First post to the forum.
Have an old census stating that my GGrandfather came from San Tegita. I am sure the spelling is incorrect but what variants can anyone suggest? He would have emigrated from the Bologna area back in the early 1880's.
Thank you - J.Ferranti
Have an old census stating that my GGrandfather came from San Tegita. I am sure the spelling is incorrect but what variants can anyone suggest? He would have emigrated from the Bologna area back in the early 1880's.
Thank you - J.Ferranti