Hi all,
I've used this forum before to help with my research on Luigi Gargaro and his spouses but I've hit a dead end and although not technically Italian Genealogy, I just hope somebody can help or point me in the right direction.
Elizabeth Farley had 4 children with Luigi (aka Louis and Lewis ...
Search found 5 matches
- 16 Oct 2010, 00:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Gargaro and Elizabeth Farley.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2824
- 14 May 2010, 09:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66756
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
Post contained errors, felt I had to delete it 
- 12 May 2010, 18:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gargaro surname in Naples question.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11122
Re: Gargaro surname in Naples question.
the first marriage was with Elizabeth Farley, but I cannot find it...
Hi suanj,
One thing I overlooked was something that you told me that I never knew.
You told me Luigi Gargaro's first marraige was with Elizabeth 'Farley'.
How did you find out her maiden name and from which record? I've only ...
Hi suanj,
One thing I overlooked was something that you told me that I never knew.
You told me Luigi Gargaro's first marraige was with Elizabeth 'Farley'.
How did you find out her maiden name and from which record? I've only ...
- 07 Apr 2010, 22:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gargaro surname in Naples question.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11122
Re: Gargaro surname in Naples question.
Suanj, yes I too saw this census record!! It is transcribed very, very badly though!! If you look at the actual document it in fact says Naples and not 'Wales' HAHA
Also Pominie is meant to read Dominic! The only piece I actually am unsure of is the squiggles that it transcribed as 'Ittes' as the ...
Also Pominie is meant to read Dominic! The only piece I actually am unsure of is the squiggles that it transcribed as 'Ittes' as the ...
- 07 Apr 2010, 12:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gargaro surname in Naples question.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11122
Gargaro surname in Naples question.
Firstly great forum! Will be using this alot in the future.
I am researching my Italian ancestors and I've come as far as finding a census in 1891 which has my Great x2 Grandfather listed as the head of the household and being born in 1859 in Naples.
His first child was born in 1880/1881 in ...
I am researching my Italian ancestors and I've come as far as finding a census in 1891 which has my Great x2 Grandfather listed as the head of the household and being born in 1859 in Naples.
His first child was born in 1880/1881 in ...