Valerie,
Yes!!!! You located more than I did....Sorry I didn't post the location of where they were in the 1930 census.......Linda
Search found 6 matches
- 12 Jun 2010, 18:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aldo Frederici
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4966
- 12 Jun 2010, 17:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aldo Frederici
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4966
Aldo Frederici
Once again, I am trying to help a friend, to search for ANY information for Aldo Frederici..All I can find is 1930 census with wife Josephine. According to the census Immigrated 1912. I cannot find any other info. Thank you for ANY info that you can find. Linda
- 19 Apr 2010, 15:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12495
Re: Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
Hello Valerie,
I received an email I believe from you, regarding a message that I sent about a change or correction in the 1910 census for Garrano?Carrano. Would this have been done, as a result of MY querry about the Guerra/Carrano family? Thanks for the help! Wish I could get more info from Italy ...
I received an email I believe from you, regarding a message that I sent about a change or correction in the 1910 census for Garrano?Carrano. Would this have been done, as a result of MY querry about the Guerra/Carrano family? Thanks for the help! Wish I could get more info from Italy ...
- 16 Apr 2010, 22:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12495
Re: Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
On the Canadian Military record for Robert, date of birth of 19 January, appears to have been 1899, and xxx'd and 1898, was entered.
The Social Security Death Index, gives his date of birth as 19 January 1899. Was there an age requirement for the Canadian Military?
The Social Security Death Index, gives his date of birth as 19 January 1899. Was there an age requirement for the Canadian Military?
- 16 Apr 2010, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12495
Re: Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
WOW!!!! You folks are great.........and responded so fast...Some of the info I had, but was able to make more connections thanks to you..........Now how about any records from Italy......I have done lots of research, but only in the US and Canada...don't know how to find anything that can show ...
- 16 Apr 2010, 14:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12495
Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
I am searching for a friend whose Mom is approaching age 90. Her mother Rosina Guerra sailed on the vessel Roma in October, 1906, from Naples. She was from Cegiano. Also on the vessel were her 2 children Rocco and Salvatore. I would like to find ANY records of this family, to create an album of ...