Thanks Livio,
I thought it might have been something to do wth the Apostles!
I have two names that Johnny has suggested:-
Ressetta Dr. Giancarlo
34135 Trieste (TS)
Via Elia Enrico, 3
tel:
040 412150
Ressetta Dr. Giulio Ostetrico Ginecologo
34133 Trieste (TS)
Via S. Francesco D'Assisi, 11 ...
Search found 6 matches
- 12 May 2010, 19:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7362
- 12 May 2010, 15:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7362
Re: Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy
Livio,
I meant to say Thank You for the picture of the church. I cried when I saw this and just hope that this IS the one!!!
What does it mean in English : Parrocchia S. Apollinare
Thank you for replyimng to my email......I am very grateful.
K8
I meant to say Thank You for the picture of the church. I cried when I saw this and just hope that this IS the one!!!
What does it mean in English : Parrocchia S. Apollinare
Thank you for replyimng to my email......I am very grateful.
K8
- 12 May 2010, 15:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7362
Re: Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy
Hey Guys,
Hope you are well.
I've tried to email someone at Reppia (the email was listed with the address of the church) but it keeps coming back as undeliverable!!!
mauridon@libero.it Do you think that this might be the Priest?
I will now write to Italy using one of the sample letters as ...
Hope you are well.
I've tried to email someone at Reppia (the email was listed with the address of the church) but it keeps coming back as undeliverable!!!
mauridon@libero.it Do you think that this might be the Priest?
I will now write to Italy using one of the sample letters as ...
- 07 May 2010, 14:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7362
Re: Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy
Hey,
Thanks for getting back to me and the address for the Chapel in Reppia.
I'm assuming that is an actual picture of the church and that it is still in use.
I will write to them only concern is I don't write or speak Italian so that
might be a bit of a problem.
I'm not sure about the spelling ...
Thanks for getting back to me and the address for the Chapel in Reppia.
I'm assuming that is an actual picture of the church and that it is still in use.
I will write to them only concern is I don't write or speak Italian so that
might be a bit of a problem.
I'm not sure about the spelling ...
- 06 May 2010, 10:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LENTINI family in Marsala, Sicily ???
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5245
Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy
I am trying to locate relatives in Reppia, Italy.
My great grandmother Rosa Ressetta married my great grandfather Robert McFarlane in Reppia Italy in August 1883. Does anyone know the name of the church they married in as I am assuming there will only have been one at that time as it is a small ...
My great grandmother Rosa Ressetta married my great grandfather Robert McFarlane in Reppia Italy in August 1883. Does anyone know the name of the church they married in as I am assuming there will only have been one at that time as it is a small ...
- 06 May 2010, 10:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7362
Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy
Can anyone please help me.
I am trying to trace back my Italian roots. So far I have discovered that my Great Grandfather (Robert McFarlane) married my Great Grandmother (Rosa Ressetta) in Reppia Italy in August 1883.
Does anyone have any information about the Ressetta family or know of any ...
I am trying to trace back my Italian roots. So far I have discovered that my Great Grandfather (Robert McFarlane) married my Great Grandmother (Rosa Ressetta) in Reppia Italy in August 1883.
Does anyone have any information about the Ressetta family or know of any ...