Search found 51 matches
- 26 Sep 2018, 20:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where is Pontecagnano and . . . .
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2329
Re: Where is Pontecagnano and . . . .
Another brick wall. And, yes you are amazing.
- 26 Sep 2018, 20:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Another translation request
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1394
Re: Another translation request
Very interesting. And I thank you once again for all your help.
- 25 Sep 2018, 21:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where is Pontecagnano and . . . .
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2329
Where is Pontecagnano and . . . .
where might birth records for that area prior to 1908 be held.
Thank you!
T
Thank you!
T
- 25 Sep 2018, 20:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Another translation request
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1394
Another translation request
Hoping that I'm not duplicating a post I may or may not have made 5 minutes ago - - -
May I please have a translation of this birth record for Maria Letizia Romano
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+italiano/Montecorvino+Pugliano/Nati/1887/2071 ...
May I please have a translation of this birth record for Maria Letizia Romano
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+italiano/Montecorvino+Pugliano/Nati/1887/2071 ...
- 24 Sep 2018, 15:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could someone please translate this page for me?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1839
Re: Could someone please translate this page for me?
- 23 Sep 2018, 00:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could someone please translate this page for me?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1839
- 31 Aug 2018, 16:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to find birth records
- Replies: 40
- Views: 12788
Re: How to find birth records
Thank you very much. Again, not who I am looking for but will soldier on.
- 30 Aug 2018, 18:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could someone please translate this page for me?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1285
- 30 Aug 2018, 17:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to find birth records
- Replies: 40
- Views: 12788
Re: How to find birth records
Looking at this index for 1888 births in Salerno
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+italiano/Salerno/Nati/1888/2862/101470371_00320.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
It says that in Volume 2, record number 14, I should find a birth record for a Guiseppa ...
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+italiano/Salerno/Nati/1888/2862/101470371_00320.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
It says that in Volume 2, record number 14, I should find a birth record for a Guiseppa ...
- 30 Aug 2018, 16:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could someone please translate this page for me?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1285
- 13 Aug 2018, 16:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question about illegitimate births
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1735
Re: Question about illegitimate births
Thank you to both responders to my post
- 13 Aug 2018, 16:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could someone please translate this page for me?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1591
Re: Could someone please translate this page for me?
Hey! Nice to see you. Of course, this is not anyone I'm interested in. Thanks for the translation though.
- 13 Aug 2018, 00:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question about illegitimate births
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1735
Question about illegitimate births
How would this fact be noted in a birth record? Not sure this information is going to help, but I am curious.
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your help.
- 13 Aug 2018, 00:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Could someone please translate this page for me?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1591
- 11 Aug 2018, 19:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation needed
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2076
Re: Translation needed
Thank you - not who I'm looking for.