Search found 3 matches

by cometfan79
17 Aug 2010, 16:47
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for Catholic churches in Lucca
Replies: 4
Views: 3185

Re: Looking for Catholic churches in Lucca

I will look at the copy of the manifest from his arrival at Ellis Island and put more accurate details on. Thank you for helping me. Clearly, my memory is poor from what I read and I am so unfamiliar with this process, I am more than just a bit confused. My goal from all of this is to locate the ...
by cometfan79
17 Aug 2010, 16:02
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for Catholic churches in Lucca
Replies: 4
Views: 3185

Re: Looking for Catholic churches in Lucca

My apologies - Tuscana. Thank you for any help you can offer.
by cometfan79
17 Aug 2010, 14:53
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for Catholic churches in Lucca
Replies: 4
Views: 3185

Looking for Catholic churches in Lucca

My maternal grandfather, Pietro Matteucci, was from Lucca and came to US in 1917. I am trying to locate any Catholic parishes in Lucca where he may have been baptized. Can anyone help me locate the names and addresses of any churches in Lucca?