Search found 33 matches

by vickig
30 Nov 2010, 15:36
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: I need help in reading a birth certificate
Replies: 0
Views: 1359

I need help in reading a birth certificate

Hello, Received handwritten birth certificate from Italy yesterday and would like for someone to help me translate in a private message if possible. You help is greatly appreciated.
by vickig
14 Nov 2010, 18:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Saccmeggiani
Replies: 10
Views: 3807

Re: Saccmeggiani

Thank you!
by vickig
14 Nov 2010, 16:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Saccmeggiani
Replies: 10
Views: 3807

Re: Saccmeggiani

Carmine, Which one is the one located in Carpineti? I am not sure of the geographics.
by vickig
14 Nov 2010, 16:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Saccmeggiani
Replies: 10
Views: 3807

Re: Saccmeggiani

Yes I have an estratto and I just got it yesterday after requesting it in Aug. of this year. I am so excited to find my relatives in Carpineti I can't think straight!

GG Grandmother is Emilia! Anyone out there who can help? Thank you so much. My next mission is to get her birth certificate but I do ...
by vickig
14 Nov 2010, 14:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Saccmeggiani
Replies: 10
Views: 3807

Re: Saccmeggiani

Carpineti is the comune. If anyone has any knowledge history on this family please advise. Thank you
by vickig
14 Nov 2010, 02:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Saccmeggiani
Replies: 10
Views: 3807

Saccmeggiani

Hello,

I just received an estratto dai registri degil atti di nascita and mother's maiden name is SACCMEGGIANI. I find no records on this last name in any of my resources. Help is requested please.
by vickig
06 Nov 2010, 17:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Church Parish Records
Replies: 3
Views: 2048

Re: Church Parish Records

Thank you.
by vickig
05 Nov 2010, 02:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Church Parish Records
Replies: 3
Views: 2048

Church Parish Records

Hi,

Does anyone know how to go about trying to locate records or what they may have available from the Church Parish in Italy and the procedure? Thank you.
by vickig
05 Nov 2010, 02:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help on surnames for Torino.
Replies: 3
Views: 1947

Need help on surnames for Torino.

Hi,

I am having a hard time reading my great-great grandmothers maiden name on my great grandmother's social security card application. She was born in Torino and it looks like it starts with a "B" and has either an "I" or "e" or something and a "T" and then just a few more letters after that. It ...
by vickig
05 Nov 2010, 02:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carpeneti
Replies: 4
Views: 2563

Re: Carpeneti

Thank you for your help. I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas.
by vickig
29 Oct 2010, 22:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carpeneti
Replies: 4
Views: 2563

Carpeneti

Hello, I have requested help in obtaining a birth certificate several times (once regular mail and once e-mail) from Carpeneti and have received no reply. I know the procedure for getting a birth certificate from Torino... i.e.
send euros in cash and internatiional postal certificate and that worked ...
by vickig
02 Oct 2010, 01:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need help
Replies: 6
Views: 3652

Re: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need

it had one parent listed di Guiseppa Nicola only but I know her father's name

you see I have her SS Card application and her mother's maiden name is unreadable that is why I need this certificate
by vickig
02 Oct 2010, 00:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need help
Replies: 6
Views: 3652

Re: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need

Yes pretty much looks like that. Thank you for that. I will request the other one, but will it have both parents names on it?

I still need to get to the bottom of her mothers maiden name issue and possibly her fathers father's name so I can carry on.
by vickig
01 Oct 2010, 23:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need help
Replies: 6
Views: 3652

Re: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need

Johnnyonthespsot thank you for that, I am doing genealogy research, even though I wish I had Italian citzenship! So do I need to go back and request that "Copia Integrale" more specifically?

and I still don't know if that is her mother or her father or how do I take this further. Any help out ...
by vickig
01 Oct 2010, 23:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need help
Replies: 6
Views: 3652

I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need help

Today something happened, finally, I got something in the mail from Torino and it was called at certificazioni demografiche Estratto Per Riassunto de Atto de Nascita but it wasn't what I expected. I expected a photo copy of the record. This is a typed document but stamped by an official. Is this ...