Thanks again. I will check out the earlier thread!!
Timm
Search found 84 matches
- 28 Jan 2019, 16:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with word between a name
- Replies: 4
- Views: 897
- 28 Jan 2019, 14:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with word between a name
- Replies: 4
- Views: 897
Re: Help with word between a name
Thanks T!!
Is it like maestro in the music sense?
Is it like maestro in the music sense?
- 19 Apr 2016, 16:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1929
Re: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
Thanks Marty,
Very well could be. I was thinking based on naming traditions it might be Francesco but I guess it doesn't have to. Here is what I have below.
Michele Costanzo (about 1790)
2nd great grandfather
Francesco Costanzo (1812-1890)
son of Michele Costanzo
Michele Costanzo (1845-1906 ...
Very well could be. I was thinking based on naming traditions it might be Francesco but I guess it doesn't have to. Here is what I have below.
Michele Costanzo (about 1790)
2nd great grandfather
Francesco Costanzo (1812-1890)
son of Michele Costanzo
Michele Costanzo (1845-1906 ...
- 11 Apr 2016, 15:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1929
Re: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
Thank you very much! Timm
- 09 Apr 2016, 21:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1929
Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
I am trying to locate the parents of Michele Costanzo.
He was born about 1790 in Fiumofreddo, Catania, Sicily
His wife was Serafina Fichera who was born in 1795 and died in 1822 in Fiumofreddo
He and Serafina had many children including:
Rosario
Francesco
Salvatore
Agatha
Maria
Rosaria
Based on ...
He was born about 1790 in Fiumofreddo, Catania, Sicily
His wife was Serafina Fichera who was born in 1795 and died in 1822 in Fiumofreddo
He and Serafina had many children including:
Rosario
Francesco
Salvatore
Agatha
Maria
Rosaria
Based on ...
- 06 Jan 2016, 22:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Guiseppe Lapolla from Eredita Salerno
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3301
Re: Guiseppe Lapolla from Eredita Salerno
Thanks for the help!! Let the search - continue.
- 04 Sep 2015, 01:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmela and Leonard Costanzo - Fiumofreddo Births
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1261
Re: Carmela and Leonard Costanzo - Fiumofreddo Births
Sicily Tessa - didn't even know of the other!
Thanks
Thanks
- 03 Sep 2015, 17:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmela and Leonard Costanzo - Fiumofreddo Births
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1261
Carmela and Leonard Costanzo - Fiumofreddo Births
I am looking for information for the possible births of Carmela and Leonard Costanzo to parents Francesco Costanzo (born about 1813 in Fiumofreddo) and Guiseppa Coco (born about 1828). Carmela and Leonard would have been born in perhaps the 1840's or 1850's..?
The parents Francesco Costanzo and ...
The parents Francesco Costanzo and ...
- 07 Oct 2014, 01:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2221
Re: Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo
Thank you Marcello.
Timm
Timm
- 14 Sep 2014, 13:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents of Mickele Panebianco
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1996
Re: Looking for parents of Mickele Panebianco
Thank you very much Marty!
Timm working with Val Costanzo
Timm working with Val Costanzo
- 04 Sep 2014, 16:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2221
Re: Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo
Thanks very much Marty!
You are correct about Vassallo - my fault. Getting my names mixed up. This will be very helpful and much appreciated.
Timm Williams
Ann Arbor, MI USA
You are correct about Vassallo - my fault. Getting my names mixed up. This will be very helpful and much appreciated.
Timm Williams
Ann Arbor, MI USA
- 04 Sep 2014, 13:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2221
Parents of Giuseppa Tranchina Palermo
Based on some great information from Marcello, I wanted to see if anyone could help me out with finding the parents of Giuseppa Tranchina from Palermo I think? She may have been born around 1844....?
She married Santoro Costanzo (date unknown) but their first child was born December 3 1866 in ...
She married Santoro Costanzo (date unknown) but their first child was born December 3 1866 in ...
- 31 Aug 2014, 13:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship Manifest - Pietrina Vassallo - From Palermo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2420
Re: Ship Manifest - Pietrina Vassallo - From Palermo
Thanks Marcello - great information.
Timm
Timm
- 31 Aug 2014, 01:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship Manifest - Pietrina Vassallo - From Palermo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2420
Re: Ship Manifest - Pietrina Vassallo - From Palermo
Thanks Tessa - this might be her. I will see what other info I can find to support this.
Timm
Timm
- 30 Aug 2014, 17:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship Manifest - Pietrina Vassallo - From Palermo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2420
Ship Manifest - Pietrina Vassallo - From Palermo
Hi everyone,
I am trying to track down the ship manifest for a Pietrina (Pietra) Vassallo who was born 7/22/1885 in Palermo.
She was supped to have sailed on the Sofia Hoenberg and arrived New York on June 13 or 20,
1906. The ship might be different.
I can only find a Pietra Vassallo (age 11 ...
I am trying to track down the ship manifest for a Pietrina (Pietra) Vassallo who was born 7/22/1885 in Palermo.
She was supped to have sailed on the Sofia Hoenberg and arrived New York on June 13 or 20,
1906. The ship might be different.
I can only find a Pietra Vassallo (age 11 ...