I am trying to locate the parents of Michele Costanzo.
He was born about 1790 in Fiumofreddo, Catania, Sicily
His wife was Serafina Fichera who was born in 1795 and died in 1822 in Fiumofreddo
He and Serafina had many children including:
Rosario
Francesco
Salvatore
Agatha
Maria
Rosaria
Based on common naming history, I would guess his father may have been named Francesco.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Timothy Williams
Ann Arbor, MI
Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
You will need parish records for research before 1809.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
Thank you very much! Timm
Re: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
Could Michele Costanzo been born 1785 son of Salvatore Costanzo and Leonarda Cavallano be right one
PG LINK TO INDEX
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... at=1165067
Baptism record of Michele Costanzo son of Salvatore Costanzo and Leonarda Cavallano baptized 1785 Feb 4th in Fiumefreddo pg 89 record #3
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... at=1165067
Marty
PG LINK TO INDEX
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... at=1165067
Baptism record of Michele Costanzo son of Salvatore Costanzo and Leonarda Cavallano baptized 1785 Feb 4th in Fiumefreddo pg 89 record #3
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... at=1165067
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Michele Costanzo - Looking for Parents
Thanks Marty,
Very well could be. I was thinking based on naming traditions it might be Francesco but I guess it doesn't have to. Here is what I have below.
Michele Costanzo (about 1790)
2nd great grandfather
Francesco Costanzo (1812-1890)
son of Michele Costanzo
Michele Costanzo (1845-1906)
son of Francesco Costanzo
Francesco Costanzo (1880-1958)
son of Michele Costanzo
Valentino (Dean) Costanzo (1926 - living) - I am helping him with his family.
Thanks Marty, I will take a look and see what info I can find to support this. I always appreciate your help!!
Timm
Very well could be. I was thinking based on naming traditions it might be Francesco but I guess it doesn't have to. Here is what I have below.
Michele Costanzo (about 1790)
2nd great grandfather
Francesco Costanzo (1812-1890)
son of Michele Costanzo
Michele Costanzo (1845-1906)
son of Francesco Costanzo
Francesco Costanzo (1880-1958)
son of Michele Costanzo
Valentino (Dean) Costanzo (1926 - living) - I am helping him with his family.
Thanks Marty, I will take a look and see what info I can find to support this. I always appreciate your help!!
Timm
