As a matter of fact, everything else was/is fine and passed the Consulate needs...I just needed help with these last amended 3 lines. You comment was neither helpful nor constructive.
Thank you
Search found 39 matches
- 03 Mar 2015, 16:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with 3 lines of translation...English to Italian
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1301
- 03 Mar 2015, 14:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with 3 lines of translation...English to Italian
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1301
Need help with 3 lines of translation...English to Italian
I have three sentences that I need to translate into Italian "legalese". Can anyone assist? I've gotten basic responses from Google Translate, but I'm afraid they might be lacking.
The three English sentences are;
- "Amendment CHILD'S LAST NAME MODIFIED (date) PER LEGAL NAME CHANGE * (child's name ...
The three English sentences are;
- "Amendment CHILD'S LAST NAME MODIFIED (date) PER LEGAL NAME CHANGE * (child's name ...
- 05 Dec 2013, 15:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship Eligibility - 2 Situations need help
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1450
Dual Citizenship Eligibility - 2 Situations need help
I know that I am eligible for dual citizenship, but I am wondering if my sister and cousin are. Can someone take a look and help me determine if they are eligible?
Sister - born 1970 in US
Her Father - born 1942 in US
Her Paternal Grandfather - born 1918 in US (never renounced)
Her Paternal Great ...
Sister - born 1970 in US
Her Father - born 1942 in US
Her Paternal Grandfather - born 1918 in US (never renounced)
Her Paternal Great ...
- 04 Dec 2013, 12:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Documents for Interview - Age of Documents
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1200
Documents for Interview - Age of Documents
I have a number of questions regarding the process for gaining dual citizenship. I have seen so many conflicting bits of information and my family wants to be properly prepared.
I have seen on one site under their apostille section stating that "documents" need to be less than a year old. Is this ...
I have seen on one site under their apostille section stating that "documents" need to be less than a year old. Is this ...
- 17 Aug 2013, 13:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: On the trail of a mystery - translation help needed
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2800
Re: On the trail of a mystery - translation help needed
Thanks so much! This really helps and it fits perfectly with the hypothesis we have.
A quick question...what is the reference in the beginning of the record to April 21st? Is the record from July 1, but the incident occurred in April?
Dangli
A quick question...what is the reference in the beginning of the record to April 21st? Is the record from July 1, but the incident occurred in April?
Dangli
- 16 Aug 2013, 23:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: On the trail of a mystery - translation help needed
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2800
On the trail of a mystery - translation help needed
I'm in need of assistance translating a birth record for a child.
After years and years of searching high and low, we are finally piecing together a puzzle that includes a defrocked priest, a married woman, some of her children and some foundling children forming a family and coming to the United ...
After years and years of searching high and low, we are finally piecing together a puzzle that includes a defrocked priest, a married woman, some of her children and some foundling children forming a family and coming to the United ...
- 12 Jun 2013, 16:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Quick translation from Italian civil servant..
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1459
Re: Quick translation from Italian civil servant..
Thank you very much Livio!
- 12 Jun 2013, 15:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Quick translation from Italian civil servant..
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1459
Quick translation from Italian civil servant..
Good day,
I sent an email using Google Translate to the Stato Civile in the town I'm researching. I've done it numerous times and they are very good replying to my not very well translated requests.
But I received a reply recently that I just can't quite totally understand. Can someone help?
I ...
I sent an email using Google Translate to the Stato Civile in the town I'm researching. I've done it numerous times and they are very good replying to my not very well translated requests.
But I received a reply recently that I just can't quite totally understand. Can someone help?
I ...
- 21 Aug 2012, 14:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeCillis
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2776
Re: DeCillis
I've sent THREE letters and finally faxed them all (3 weeks ago) for this same information as well, Danielle. I kindly asked for them to either email, fax or mail the information back. In two of the letters, I sent 2 (for a total of 4) international postal replies. I've even sent 20 Euro in each ...
- 24 Feb 2012, 01:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: manifest records for ancestors RETURNING to Italy?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1032
manifest records for ancestors RETURNING to Italy?
I am tracing a line with some verbal history about my ggm who might have returned to Italy to have a child out of wedlock. Is there a place that has manifests of these return ships and emigrants?
Thank you
Thank you
- 08 Feb 2012, 03:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31074
Re: Lacerenza
By the way, there are a LOT of Avigliano records on Ancestry. They can get you back to the mid-1870's. And the Family History Center in Woodbridge, CT (near Orange) has many many Avigliano films permanently there.
- 08 Feb 2012, 03:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31074
Re: Lacerenza
I have Lacerenza in my line and am from Stamford too.
My gggrandfather was Vito Vaccaro, from Avigliano. He came over in the 1870's with his four brothers and eventually his mother, Domenica Maria Lacerenza.
I've tried to see if there's a link between the Stamford Lacerenza's and my ...
My gggrandfather was Vito Vaccaro, from Avigliano. He came over in the 1870's with his four brothers and eventually his mother, Domenica Maria Lacerenza.
I've tried to see if there's a link between the Stamford Lacerenza's and my ...
- 15 Dec 2011, 01:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: narducci
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11745
Re: narducci
I think I might be able to shed some light on this (and also deepen the mystery a bit).
If you look at some of my posts, I came on the find out about my great great grandmother, who we originally thought was named Carmela DeCillis. Her family had connections to Buffalo.
Through INCREDIBLE work ...
If you look at some of my posts, I came on the find out about my great great grandmother, who we originally thought was named Carmela DeCillis. Her family had connections to Buffalo.
Through INCREDIBLE work ...
- 27 Apr 2011, 14:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stuck - Follow up from my previous posts
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1456
Stuck - Follow up from my previous posts
I have received a great deal of help here following up on one of my lineages...but now I find myself at a dead end.
Through help here, I was able to identify my GGM's original last name as LISBONA. All records and oral history point to her being from San Fele and being born around 1877. There are ...
Through help here, I was able to identify my GGM's original last name as LISBONA. All records and oral history point to her being from San Fele and being born around 1877. There are ...
- 21 Feb 2011, 13:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Decyphering another ancestors name. Help needed.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2116
Decyphering another ancestors name. Help needed.
Anyone want to take a shot at Maria Donata Sa(????) last name for me?
Thanks in advance!
Thanks in advance!