Search found 955 matches
- 27 Sep 2026, 03:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with marriage for Matteo, think the last name is Pellegrino?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 438
Re: Help with marriage for Matteo, think the last name is Pellegrino?
Thanks so much for all your help. I appreciate all you do.
- 26 Sep 2026, 02:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with marriage record for Santo La Terrusa
- Replies: 2
- Views: 217
Re: Help with marriage record for Santo La Terrusa
Thanks so much Pippo
- 25 Sep 2026, 23:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with marriage for Matteo, think the last name is Pellegrino?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 438
Re: Help with marriage for Matteo, think the last name is Pellegrino?
@mmogno
After looking at my records again I realized that the Matteo I am looking for was married to Filippa (my 11x great grandmother). Do not know her maiden name. I have this information from their daughter's (Angela Antonia) baptismal and her marriage to Stefano Palazzo.I found another marriage ...
After looking at my records again I realized that the Matteo I am looking for was married to Filippa (my 11x great grandmother). Do not know her maiden name. I have this information from their daughter's (Angela Antonia) baptismal and her marriage to Stefano Palazzo.I found another marriage ...
- 25 Sep 2026, 23:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with marriage for Matteo, think the last name is Pellegrino?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 438
Re: Help with marriage for Matteo, think the last name is Pellegrino?
Thanks so much for all your help. It is greatly appreciated.
- 25 Sep 2026, 01:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with marriage for Matteo, think the last name is Pellegrino?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 438
- 25 Sep 2026, 01:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with marriage record for Santo La Terrusa
- Replies: 2
- Views: 217
Help with marriage record for Santo La Terrusa
Would appreciate any help with this marriage #1307. I think his name is Santo and his parents are Antonino and Rosalia. He is marrying Vincenza and I am unsure of her maiden name. Looks like Botta? Not sure of her father's name but looks like her mother is Felicia. Any information would be ...
- 24 Sep 2026, 18:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with marriage for Matteo, think the last name is Pellegrino?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 438
Help with marriage for Matteo, think the last name is Pellegrino?
Please translate this record. My eyes cannot handle this writing. It is record #93, last record on right side of page. Thanks so much.
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-DYMS-BX?wc=MG3H-N36%3A351041801%2C351041802%2C351325301%26cc%3D2046915&cc=2046915&lang=en&i=167&groupId=2046915
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-DYMS-BX?wc=MG3H-N36%3A351041801%2C351041802%2C351325301%26cc%3D2046915&cc=2046915&lang=en&i=167&groupId=2046915
- 24 Sep 2026, 17:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with marriage record for Mariano Palazzo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 277
Re: Help with marriage record for Mariano Palazzo
Thanks both of you so much.
- 24 Sep 2026, 03:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with marriage record for Mariano Palazzo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 277
Help with marriage record for Mariano Palazzo
Would someone please translate this record #657. I don't even know where to begin with this one. Not even sure who the bride is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-DYMS-LN?wc=MG3H-N36%3A351041801%2C351041802%2C351325301%26cc ...
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-DYMS-LN?wc=MG3H-N36%3A351041801%2C351041802%2C351325301%26cc ...
- 23 Sep 2026, 15:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with marriage record for Giuseppe Tinnirello
- Replies: 4
- Views: 358
Re: help with marriage record for Giuseppe Tinnirello
Thanks so much both of you. I can’t seem to find the marriage between him and Giovanna, the first wife. Beginning to think it may be in another town. I will keep looking.
- 23 Sep 2026, 02:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with marriage record for Giuseppe Tinnirello
- Replies: 4
- Views: 358
help with marriage record for Giuseppe Tinnirello
Would someone please translate this record. Looks like he was married before. Just want to verify what I am reading. He is marrying Giovanna Di Fisco. Not sure if his parents are listed. It is record #3. Thanks so much.
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-DYMQ-MK?cc=2046915&wc ...
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-DYMQ-MK?cc=2046915&wc ...
- 18 Sep 2026, 23:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with marriage record for Andrea Sparacio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 592
- 18 Sep 2026, 19:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with marriage record for Andrea Sparacio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 592
Help with marriage record for Andrea Sparacio
Would someone please translate this record #165. The writing is light and hard to read. Not sure if I am missing anything. Thanks so much.
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT-DR59-WVL?wc=MG37-3TL%3A351041801%2C351041802%2C351499401%26cc%3D2046915&cc=2046915&lang=en&i=53&groupId ...
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT-DR59-WVL?wc=MG37-3TL%3A351041801%2C351041802%2C351499401%26cc%3D2046915&cc=2046915&lang=en&i=53&groupId ...
- 18 Sep 2026, 16:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with marriage record of another Antonino Salemi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 583
Re: help with marriage record of another Antonino Salemi
Thanks so much, Pippo and mmogno. So Antonino’s son is Stephani. His marriage shows his mom’s name was Dorothea. No maiden name. Could Dia be short for Dorothea? Guessing he was married again if this is him.
- 18 Sep 2026, 04:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with marriage record of another Antonino Salemi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 583
help with marriage record of another Antonino Salemi
Would someone please translate this record #659. Looks like he was married before but I cannot make out the name of the person he is marrying. Thanks so much for your help.
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT-DR59-7GB?wc=MG37-3TP%3A351041801%2C351041802%2C351496601%26cc%3D2046915 ...
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT-DR59-7GB?wc=MG37-3TP%3A351041801%2C351041802%2C351496601%26cc%3D2046915 ...