Search found 35 matches
- 16 Oct 2017, 04:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6850
Re: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
ok, thanks...this is helpful. 
- 15 Oct 2017, 22:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6850
Re: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
Hi - two more related birth records I was wondering if you could help with. My great-grandparents, Carmelo DeMaria (one of the son's from above) and Angela Pronesti gave birth to two children before leaving for the US.
Francesca Demaria - born 7/28/1910
Salvatore Demaria - born 1/2/1913
Thanks ...
Francesca Demaria - born 7/28/1910
Salvatore Demaria - born 1/2/1913
Thanks ...
- 15 Oct 2017, 21:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: demaria arrival records...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3203
demaria arrival records...
hi -
i need some help locating an arrival record for my great-grandfather. i've found some...but i don't believe any of them are correct.
his name is carmelo demaria and he was born in molochio in 5-3-1884. he was the son of francesco demaria and caterina mustica.
in census records i have found ...
i need some help locating an arrival record for my great-grandfather. i've found some...but i don't believe any of them are correct.
his name is carmelo demaria and he was born in molochio in 5-3-1884. he was the son of francesco demaria and caterina mustica.
in census records i have found ...
- 13 Oct 2017, 05:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6850
Re: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
Wow - ok, this is so interesting! Thank you SO much!!! I truly appreciate your help. 
- 12 Oct 2017, 00:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6850
Re: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
Hi -
First, thank you so much for all the time you are taking to help me...I appreciate it! :)
Ok, this is all helpful. You list the four kids you found...plus Vincenzo that you found earlier. In addition, there were a few other kids...all who I am sure that came to the US:
Domenico - I believe ...
First, thank you so much for all the time you are taking to help me...I appreciate it! :)
Ok, this is all helpful. You list the four kids you found...plus Vincenzo that you found earlier. In addition, there were a few other kids...all who I am sure that came to the US:
Domenico - I believe ...
- 11 Oct 2017, 18:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6850
Re: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
Thanks...you posted when I was still typing. 
- 11 Oct 2017, 18:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6850
Re: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
Okay...so i'm re-reading what you sent again. Not sure if you are adding to what you wrote...because i didn't see some of it before. Teresa Ricco/Raco is Francesco's mother? Why is her name in Vincenzo's record, I wonder? Unless the name just so happen to be similar. And wow...Saverio was 50 when he ...
- 11 Oct 2017, 18:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6850
Re: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
Ok...this is very interesting. Can you help me understand some of your notes? When you provided Vincenzo's birth record you said there was a notation of marriage to Teresa Ricco??? Who married Teresa Ricco? Francesco or Vincenzo? I'm confused.
And then, when you provided Francesco's birth record ...
And then, when you provided Francesco's birth record ...
- 11 Oct 2017, 17:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: marriage record help...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1632
Re: marriage record help...
Thank you so much!
- 11 Oct 2017, 16:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: marriage record help...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1632
marriage record help...
Below is the link for my great-grandparents marriage record. I'm wondering if someone can help me translate this so I can see where they were married...was it a church? Not sure what all information I can get. I do know the date and that they were married in Molochio and their parents. ;)
http ...
http ...
- 11 Oct 2017, 16:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pronesti from Radicena birth/death/marriage records...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1643
Pronesti from Radicena birth/death/marriage records...
Hello -
I'm looking for additional records for my great-great grandparents...
They lived in Radicena.
Francesco Pronesti - I believe he was born in 1839.
Maria Faletti - I am not sure of her birth year. That said, I do have her daughters birth certificate...but I cannot find her age. If that ...
I'm looking for additional records for my great-great grandparents...
They lived in Radicena.
Francesco Pronesti - I believe he was born in 1839.
Maria Faletti - I am not sure of her birth year. That said, I do have her daughters birth certificate...but I cannot find her age. If that ...
- 11 Oct 2017, 16:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6850
Demaria from Molochio birth/death/marriage records...
Hello -
I'm looking for additional records for my great-great grandparents...
They lived in Molochio.
Francesco Demaria - I believe he was born in 1842.
Caterina Mustico - I believe she was born in 1849.
Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Jenn
I'm looking for additional records for my great-great grandparents...
They lived in Molochio.
Francesco Demaria - I believe he was born in 1842.
Caterina Mustico - I believe she was born in 1849.
Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Jenn
- 02 Oct 2017, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: masciovecchio from paganica...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3517
Re: masciovecchio from paganica...
thank you. 
- 02 Oct 2017, 03:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: masciovecchio from paganica...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3517
Re: masciovecchio from paganica...
Marty - I'm curious...the notes in the margin...do you know what they say? I thought it was interesting that no other records had additional notes? Thx. :)
Birth record of Ulderico Masciovecchio (sibling)
INDEX#48
1899 April 14th in the town of Paganica the birth of Ulderico Masciovecchio son of ...
Birth record of Ulderico Masciovecchio (sibling)
INDEX#48
1899 April 14th in the town of Paganica the birth of Ulderico Masciovecchio son of ...
- 28 Sep 2017, 18:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: masciovecchio from paganica...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3517
Re: masciovecchio from paganica...
this is great! thank you SO much!!! this confirms the connection. :)
I'm assuming that Ulderico is the brother I mentioned as Henry. Also, there are notes in the margin of his birth certificate. Not sure if you can translate to tell me if there is anything interesting there.
As well, is there ...
I'm assuming that Ulderico is the brother I mentioned as Henry. Also, there are notes in the margin of his birth certificate. Not sure if you can translate to tell me if there is anything interesting there.
As well, is there ...