Found Ellis Island record for Raimondo Giuseppe Antonio Michel Ciarla while searching for my great grandmother's records.
Giuseppe did not travel to America with his brother Leonardo as previously thought.
Giuseppe's name is listed as Antonio Ciarla on the ship's manifest, he is meeting his ...
Search found 10 matches
- 18 Feb 2016, 20:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64473
- 07 Apr 2012, 16:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Busco Family - Cassamassima, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1772
Re: Busco Family - Cassamassima, Italy
Hi Marty,
You are fast to respond! Thank you for all of the links, hopefully I'll find something !
I need the time to search, seems like there is so much more to do since Spring arrived.
Lorraine
You are fast to respond! Thank you for all of the links, hopefully I'll find something !
I need the time to search, seems like there is so much more to do since Spring arrived.
Lorraine
- 04 Apr 2012, 02:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Busco Family - Cassamassima, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1772
Busco Family - Cassamassima, Italy
Hi
I just recently learned the names of my Great Grandparents Vito Lorenzo Busco and Maria Carmin Borraggine.
I know of four children Vito Santos, Beatrice, Guiseppe, and Domenichella.
My Great Grandparents remained in Italy as did Domenichella who I believe married Donato Fousoditura or he could ...
I just recently learned the names of my Great Grandparents Vito Lorenzo Busco and Maria Carmin Borraggine.
I know of four children Vito Santos, Beatrice, Guiseppe, and Domenichella.
My Great Grandparents remained in Italy as did Domenichella who I believe married Donato Fousoditura or he could ...
- 11 Mar 2012, 23:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64473
Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
This is a Baptism photo, Ida was three years old, the family waited for the Godfather to return from a trip to Italy. Godmother is Rachel
Ciarlo. This photo is precious to us Rachel died when my mother was only 17 years old we have so few photo's of her. I do believe that Ida is the flower girl in ...
Ciarlo. This photo is precious to us Rachel died when my mother was only 17 years old we have so few photo's of her. I do believe that Ida is the flower girl in ...
- 28 Feb 2012, 01:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64473
Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Hi Dave,
Haven't gotten back to you in a while, my family has been dropping like flies, I just lost a cousin, first one of my generation. I have lost 5 family members in the last 10 months.
Prior to the latest funeral I had been contacting relatives trying to find old family photos.
I had never met ...
Haven't gotten back to you in a while, my family has been dropping like flies, I just lost a cousin, first one of my generation. I have lost 5 family members in the last 10 months.
Prior to the latest funeral I had been contacting relatives trying to find old family photos.
I had never met ...
- 12 Feb 2012, 17:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64473
Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Dave,
Thank you for your condolences.
It's amazing that we are so connected and have never met or known of each other.
The flowers girl next to the bride looks like she might be the flowers girl at a younger age in my Grandparent's wedding. What is her birthday? the wedding was 9/30/1923 and she ...
Thank you for your condolences.
It's amazing that we are so connected and have never met or known of each other.
The flowers girl next to the bride looks like she might be the flowers girl at a younger age in my Grandparent's wedding. What is her birthday? the wedding was 9/30/1923 and she ...
- 12 Feb 2012, 01:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64473
Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Dave,
I just found a photo of yours Imageshack-nanaandfranqt1.jpg, this photo is of 2 flower girls or it could be a First Communion photo. The girl with the short hair looks like the flower girl in my grandmother's wedding photo. She looks to be a couple years older than she was at the time of the ...
I just found a photo of yours Imageshack-nanaandfranqt1.jpg, this photo is of 2 flower girls or it could be a First Communion photo. The girl with the short hair looks like the flower girl in my grandmother's wedding photo. She looks to be a couple years older than she was at the time of the ...
- 12 Feb 2012, 00:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64473
Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Dave,
I am so excited to see Maria Antonia, my great grandfather's sister! She was beautiful! I have photo's of Leonardo's wife Maria when she was older but none in her youth and no photo of Leonardo.
I looked through your family photo's and couldn't believe what else I saw, Gracie Nervina I am ...
I am so excited to see Maria Antonia, my great grandfather's sister! She was beautiful! I have photo's of Leonardo's wife Maria when she was older but none in her youth and no photo of Leonardo.
I looked through your family photo's and couldn't believe what else I saw, Gracie Nervina I am ...
- 10 Feb 2012, 03:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64473
Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Dave,
Leonardo Ciarlo's daughter Mary Rachel Ciarlo and Joseph Busco are my Grandparents.
The flower girl in their wedding was a Nervina, we do not know her first name, she looks to be about 5 years old in the photo. My aunt had their old wedding photo restored and gave me a copy, it's beautiful ...
Leonardo Ciarlo's daughter Mary Rachel Ciarlo and Joseph Busco are my Grandparents.
The flower girl in their wedding was a Nervina, we do not know her first name, she looks to be about 5 years old in the photo. My aunt had their old wedding photo restored and gave me a copy, it's beautiful ...
- 03 Feb 2012, 03:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
- Replies: 67
- Views: 64473
Re: Surname Ciarla/Ciarlo to Charles
Hello,
I am the great granddaughter of Leonardo Ciarlo, your great grandfather Guiseppe's brother.
I have found my family ancestry just from reading yours.
Leonardo died October 10, 1921 while in the employ of the Empire Gas Company. I searched on Fultonhistory.com to find his obituary, no one in ...
I am the great granddaughter of Leonardo Ciarlo, your great grandfather Guiseppe's brother.
I have found my family ancestry just from reading yours.
Leonardo died October 10, 1921 while in the employ of the Empire Gas Company. I searched on Fultonhistory.com to find his obituary, no one in ...