Search found 45 matches
- 29 Jul 2022, 21:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Possible relations in Bisacquino, Sicily
- Replies: 2
- Views: 819
Re: Possible relations in Bisacquino, Sicily
Thank you for the help
- 17 Jul 2022, 18:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Possible relations in Bisacquino, Sicily
- Replies: 2
- Views: 819
Possible relations in Bisacquino, Sicily
Hello, My ancestors surnames are Catalano, Alesci, Nicolosi, Giangrosso, Di Giorgio, Caronna, Romano, Di Miceli, only naming a few. I am wondering, how can I find out if there are any relations still in Bisacquino that I can find out about?
- 07 May 2019, 14:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Record Translation needed
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2414
Re: Record Translation needed
Thank you very much
- 06 May 2019, 00:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Record Translation needed
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2414
Record Translation needed
Translation needed please Sicilian to English, for Rosalia Di Giorgio
Thank you,
Deb
Thank you,
Deb
- 05 May 2019, 23:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Record Translation Needed
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1615
Re: Record Translation Needed
Thank you very much
- 01 May 2019, 16:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Record Translation Needed
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1615
Record Translation Needed
I need this record translated to English for Catalano - Giangrosso
Thank you,
Deb
Thank you,
Deb
- 26 Dec 2018, 18:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scanio-Tarabelli or Taravella marriage record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2227
Re: Scanio-Tarabelli or Taravella marriage record
Thank you so much
- 25 Dec 2018, 22:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scanio-Tarabelli or Taravella marriage record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2227
Re: Scanio-Tarabelli or Taravella marriage record
Thank you so much! Can you turn it into English for me? Please
Thank you,
Deb
Thank you,
Deb
- 20 Dec 2018, 22:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scanio-Tarabelli or Taravella marriage record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2227
Scanio-Tarabelli or Taravella marriage record
Hello again everyone. I am searching for a marraige record in Campofelice di Roccella, Palermo, Sicily between Salvatore Scanio and Vincenza Tarabelli or Tarabella. 1875-1877
Thank you, Grazie
Deb
Thank you, Grazie
Deb
- 13 Sep 2018, 16:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need birth record for Giuseppe Catalano
- Replies: 33
- Views: 13540
Re: Need birth record for Giuseppe Catalano
I was trying to search Bisacquino, Sicily church records at San Giovanni Bap. but for some reason my internet is running slow. I need the birth record for Antonina Catalano born 2 or 5 Nov 1862, her parents were Gasparo or Gaspare Catalano and Teresa Tortorici or Tortorigia. Would appreciate the ...
- 13 Jun 2018, 13:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Info on Gaetano Canzoneri
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5115
Re: Need Info on Gaetano Canzoneri
Yes, I have a Family Search account, I just had to look very close to make out the name and of course I do not read nor speak Sicilian/Italian. I have been doing genealogy since the 1990's but still learning all the time. I always have to get translator's.
Thanks,
Elliott
Thanks,
Elliott
- 12 Jun 2018, 17:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Info on Gaetano Canzoneri
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5115
Re: Need Info on Gaetano Canzoneri
Nevermind, I see it now, if it was a snake I would be sorry, LOL
- 12 Jun 2018, 16:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Info on Gaetano Canzoneri
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5115
Re: Need Info on Gaetano Canzoneri
It was the ships log and the U.S> Find a Grave that said his birth was 1873
- 12 Jun 2018, 16:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Info on Gaetano Canzoneri
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5115
Re: Need Info on Gaetano Canzoneri
Will someone copy/paste to my email delliott7756@yahoo.com
- 12 Jun 2018, 16:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Info on Gaetano Canzoneri
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5115
Re: Need Info on Gaetano Canzoneri
Tessa, I went to link provided, I typed in 449 at the page #, but I do not see what you say