I have found this site to be extremely helpful. I think that the requirements vary from consulate to consulate ...although not by much. I am in Los Angeles.
http://www.italiancitizenshipforamericans.com
Best,
Pamela
Search found 2 matches
- 14 Jul 2012, 05:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Required documents
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1377
- 14 Jul 2012, 00:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need contact info to get a copy of grandfathers birth record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1028
Need contact info to get a copy of grandfathers birth record
Hello there,
I am in the process of obtaining Italian (duel) citizenship and need to get a copy of my grandfather's birth certificate. I am just beginning the process. He was born in Atripalda in the province of Avellino, Campania, Italy. Can anyone tell me how I go about contacting them and getting ...
I am in the process of obtaining Italian (duel) citizenship and need to get a copy of my grandfather's birth certificate. I am just beginning the process. He was born in Atripalda in the province of Avellino, Campania, Italy. Can anyone tell me how I go about contacting them and getting ...