Wow, I'm so sorry I am just seeing your message now. I haven't been doing any research for quite some time and I just kind of fell into it again briefly.
I was researching the D'Annas of Baltimore, as they are my boyfriend's family. His niece is visiting Cefalu and hence the reason I was checking ...
Search found 60 matches
- 21 Jun 2023, 22:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for sibs for Pietro D'Anna from Cefalu, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5294
- 23 Jan 2020, 15:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Some help with records, if possible
- Replies: 26
- Views: 5539
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Thanks so much, Marty. He must have just gone by this date after he got his passport, because it is even on his gravestone. I have a photo of it in my tree. Thanks for the explanation, I would be more trusting of the actual birth record anyway I suppose. It is the same with some of his other ...
- 22 Jan 2020, 22:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Some help with records, if possible
- Replies: 26
- Views: 5539
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Thank you again, Marty!
I see you have found this birth record for Salvatore D'Angelo as well as others. But can you tell me if you know if there is a reason why in my tree under Salvatore D'Angelo whose parents are Angelo and Rosario, I have a US Passport Application that says that his birthdate ...
I see you have found this birth record for Salvatore D'Angelo as well as others. But can you tell me if you know if there is a reason why in my tree under Salvatore D'Angelo whose parents are Angelo and Rosario, I have a US Passport Application that says that his birthdate ...
- 16 Jan 2020, 17:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Some help with records, if possible
- Replies: 26
- Views: 5539
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Goodness! Thanks so much for all these documents. I can easily see that there are potential people in my hints, but I always like to have documentation to prove it rather than just copying and hoping for the best.
Thank you Angela and Marty!
Keep me posted if you find anything else on the D'Angelos ...
Thank you Angela and Marty!
Keep me posted if you find anything else on the D'Angelos ...
- 15 Jan 2020, 15:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Some help with records, if possible
- Replies: 26
- Views: 5539
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Marty, thank you so much, I do appreciate your quick turn around on these... so the first one says that Lucia Maria Cicero's parents are Felice, (not Fedele right?) and Anna Cefalu. Very cool her last name is Cefalu!
And the second record the house on spada Rosario, is that the street name where ...
And the second record the house on spada Rosario, is that the street name where ...
- 14 Jan 2020, 18:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Some help with records, if possible
- Replies: 26
- Views: 5539
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Thank you ! I have sent a link to my tree...as per your request.
- 14 Jan 2020, 17:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Some help with records, if possible
- Replies: 26
- Views: 5539
Some help with records, if possible
Hello,
I am trying to find some documentation on the parents of Rosa Cicero (b. 1938) in Cefalu, Sicily. I believe her parents may be Fedele Cicero (b 1799 - d 1893) and Mariana ? (b abt 1795 and d bfr 1870) I would greatly appreciate any documentation on family for these people, if possible. I don ...
I am trying to find some documentation on the parents of Rosa Cicero (b. 1938) in Cefalu, Sicily. I believe her parents may be Fedele Cicero (b 1799 - d 1893) and Mariana ? (b abt 1795 and d bfr 1870) I would greatly appreciate any documentation on family for these people, if possible. I don ...
- 28 Mar 2018, 21:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: having trouble making a Ridolfo connection
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2905
Re: having trouble making a Ridolfo connection
One other quick question...would Palermo be a different place to look for these birth records? I know this isn't near Nicosia, but I see someone else has his birth location as there, even though it clearly state Nicosia as where he is from on the Naturalization papers...? Just a thought...
I ...
I ...
- 28 Mar 2018, 21:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: having trouble making a Ridolfo connection
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2905
Re: having trouble making a Ridolfo connection
Also, could you repost the links to Nick Jr. and Mary Giuseppe's birth notices, please? Those links only take me to the index page of the records, not the actual records. Thank you!
Update: Nevermind...I think the message I am getting is saying that there are technical difficulties with the site ...
Update: Nevermind...I think the message I am getting is saying that there are technical difficulties with the site ...
- 28 Mar 2018, 21:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: having trouble making a Ridolfo connection
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2905
Re: having trouble making a Ridolfo connection
Thank you so much for your help, Biff! I would be ever so grateful if you could do that at your convenience. I can't read Italian and don't know how to search the Italian records at all, so without your assistance I could not have found this information out. If you need any more information from me ...
- 28 Mar 2018, 17:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: having trouble making a Ridolfo connection
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2905
Re: having trouble making a Ridolfo connection
Wow, Biff...you have done so much! Thank you! I never anticipated that they were going by the surname Rudolph although I was aware that Rudolph could be a translated name for Ridolfo. In Baltimore, they have all been Ridolfos in everything I find.
I am very curious though, why on the Petition of ...
I am very curious though, why on the Petition of ...
- 27 Mar 2018, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: having trouble making a Ridolfo connection
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2905
having trouble making a Ridolfo connection
Hello!
I hope I can only slightly bother someone to help me in making a connection on my tree. I am looking to find the father of Nicholas Ridolfo so that I can tie his family into my tree. I know there is a connection, through DNA and I also have Ridolfo surnames in my tree. The info I have on ...
I hope I can only slightly bother someone to help me in making a connection on my tree. I am looking to find the father of Nicholas Ridolfo so that I can tie his family into my tree. I know there is a connection, through DNA and I also have Ridolfo surnames in my tree. The info I have on ...
- 12 Jul 2017, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for sibs for Pietro D'Anna from Cefalu, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5294
Re: Looking for sibs for Pietro D'Anna from Cefalu, Sicily
Thanks so much for this Marty. I appreciate it!
- 07 Jul 2017, 16:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for sibs for Pietro D'Anna from Cefalu, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5294
Re: Looking for sibs for Pietro D'Anna from Cefalu, Sicily
Thank you again, Marty.
Do you think you can translate the marriage announcement you found me from above of Pietro and Concetta Providenza? I can only make out October... sorry to be a pain.
Marriage record of Pietro D'Anna and Provvidenza Concetta D'Angelo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch ...
Do you think you can translate the marriage announcement you found me from above of Pietro and Concetta Providenza? I can only make out October... sorry to be a pain.
Marriage record of Pietro D'Anna and Provvidenza Concetta D'Angelo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch ...
- 06 Jul 2017, 15:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for sibs for Pietro D'Anna from Cefalu, Sicily
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5294
Re: Looking for sibs for Pietro D'Anna from Cefalu, Sicily
Thanks for checking, I guess maybe they were in the US by then.
This Louisiana 1910 census still makes me suspicious though, some of the people match up, but some of them don't, and for the ones that don't, it seems like a rather large leap in difference for the names if they are just typos... for ...
This Louisiana 1910 census still makes me suspicious though, some of the people match up, but some of them don't, and for the ones that don't, it seems like a rather large leap in difference for the names if they are just typos... for ...