Some help with records, if possible
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Heres a sister
INDEX#493
Birth record in a house on via Costa#52 1892 Dec 25th birth of Concetta D'Angelo daughter of Angelo D'Angelo age 44 laborer and wife Rosaria Franco
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=484099
Marty
INDEX#493
Birth record in a house on via Costa#52 1892 Dec 25th birth of Concetta D'Angelo daughter of Angelo D'Angelo age 44 laborer and wife Rosaria Franco
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=484099
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Some help with records, if possible
INDEX#7
Marriage publication 1870 Jan 11th of Angelo's D'Angelo age 23 born in Cefalu son of Giocchini D'Angelo and Maria Ortolano to marry Rosaria Franco age 17 born in Cefalu daughter of Michele Franco farmer and Concetta Greco
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=484099
Marty
Marriage publication 1870 Jan 11th of Angelo's D'Angelo age 23 born in Cefalu son of Giocchini D'Angelo and Maria Ortolano to marry Rosaria Franco age 17 born in Cefalu daughter of Michele Franco farmer and Concetta Greco
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=484099
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Some help with records, if possible
INDEX#249
From marriage allegati 1848 Aug 29 birth of Angelo's D'Angelo born in Cefalu son of Giocchini D'Angelo age 33 and wife Maria Ortolano age 35
PG LINK
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... 1?start=15
Marty
From marriage allegati 1848 Aug 29 birth of Angelo's D'Angelo born in Cefalu son of Giocchini D'Angelo age 33 and wife Maria Ortolano age 35
PG LINK
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... 1?start=15
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Some help with records, if possible
INDEX#227
From marriage allegati 1852 May 27 birth of Rosaria Franco born in Cefalu daughter of Michele Franco age 39 property owner and Concetta Greco age 35
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=484099
Marty
From marriage allegati 1852 May 27 birth of Rosaria Franco born in Cefalu daughter of Michele Franco age 39 property owner and Concetta Greco age 35
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=484099
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
MelNorris9760
- Rookie

- Posts: 60
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 01:54
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Thank you again, Marty!
I see you have found this birth record for Salvatore D'Angelo as well as others. But can you tell me if you know if there is a reason why in my tree under Salvatore D'Angelo whose parents are Angelo and Rosario, I have a US Passport Application that says that his birthdate is 17 Jan 1885? Would he have changed it for some reason or maybe it is a different one? I am confused as to what to do, how to proceed? I would believe the birth record over the passport application and census reports... It looks like many of these records that you found differ from mine. I guess I should use them over the other documents that I have with dates on them as well?
I appreciate so much all the things you have found! It is really helping fill in some blanks on my boyfriend's tree...
I see you have found this birth record for Salvatore D'Angelo as well as others. But can you tell me if you know if there is a reason why in my tree under Salvatore D'Angelo whose parents are Angelo and Rosario, I have a US Passport Application that says that his birthdate is 17 Jan 1885? Would he have changed it for some reason or maybe it is a different one? I am confused as to what to do, how to proceed? I would believe the birth record over the passport application and census reports... It looks like many of these records that you found differ from mine. I guess I should use them over the other documents that I have with dates on them as well?
I appreciate so much all the things you have found! It is really helping fill in some blanks on my boyfriend's tree...
adelfio wrote: 18 Jan 2020, 00:22 INDEX#160
Birth record 1883 May 26th Salvatore D'Angelo son of Angelo D'Angelo age 38 laborer and wife Rosaria Franco
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=484099
Marty
Re: Some help with records, if possible
He was born on 1883 May 26th Salvatore D'Angelo was in the index no one in the 1885 listed Salvatore they made a mistake on listing his birthday on the passport if his parents where Angela D'Angelo and Rosaria Franco
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Salvatore D' Angelo
Maryland Naturalization Petitions, 1906-1931
Name:
Salvatore D' Angelo
Event Type:
Naturalization
Event Date:
1920
Event Place:
Maryland, United States
Document Type:
Oath
Immigration Year:
1900
Birth Year:
Marty
1883
Birthplace:
Italy
Spouse's Name:
Adelina
Maryland Naturalization Petitions, 1906-1931
Name:
Salvatore D' Angelo
Event Type:
Naturalization
Event Date:
1920
Event Place:
Maryland, United States
Document Type:
Oath
Immigration Year:
1900
Birth Year:
Marty
1883
Birthplace:
Italy
Spouse's Name:
Adelina
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
MelNorris9760
- Rookie

- Posts: 60
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 01:54
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Thanks so much, Marty. He must have just gone by this date after he got his passport, because it is even on his gravestone. I have a photo of it in my tree. Thanks for the explanation, I would be more trusting of the actual birth record anyway I suppose. It is the same with some of his other brothers too. I am so thankful for this site and that there are people like you who spend time on looking for all these records. I really wish I could do it on my own, but I just can't with the language barrier. <3
Image of headstone:https://mediasvc.ancestry.com/v2/image/ ... Height=628adelfio wrote: 23 Jan 2020, 00:54 He was born on 1883 May 26th Salvatore D'Angelo was in the index no one in the 1885 listed Salvatore they made a mistake on listing his birthday on the passport if his parents where Angela D'Angelo and Rosaria Franco
Marty
Re: Some help with records, if possible
What was Salvatores D'Angelo occupation ?
Is this him
Marty
Is this him
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Promise of marriage 1843 Dec 17th Michele Franco age 21 son in Cefalu son of deceased Don Michelangleo Franco and deceased Rosaria Macaione to marry Concetta Maria Greco age 22 born in Cefalu daughter of Vincenzo Greco and Pietra Cammarata
PG LINK
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 8.jpg.html
Marty
PG LINK
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 8.jpg.html
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Some help with records, if possible
Wrong month
INDEX#83
1894 Feb 20th in the town of Cefula birth of Vincenzo Martana son of Vincenzo Martana and his wife Anna Martana
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=484099
Marty
INDEX#83
1894 Feb 20th in the town of Cefula birth of Vincenzo Martana son of Vincenzo Martana and his wife Anna Martana
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=484099
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
