I'm looking for a street map of Milan. I was hoping someone could help me to relevant sites.
I was told that there was a resturant name D'Alia in milan. D'Alia is my family name and Milan is where my ancestors are from. I have been trying to do family tree.
Thanks Julia
Search found 6 matches
- 19 Mar 2003, 10:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Tree
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3381
Family Tree
<BR>
<BR>Thank-you again Peter
<BR>
<BR>Julia2
- 04 Mar 2003, 17:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Tree
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5147
Family Tree
:-)
<BR>
<BR>Thanks Peter,
<BR>Yes, I have found that I have a huge job in front of me.
<BR>
<BR>I have been in the gens site it has given me some hope, as I found that there are 5 members with the same family name in the town my parents came from.
<BR>
<BR>Peter, you suggested that I read a copy ...
<BR>
<BR>Thanks Peter,
<BR>Yes, I have found that I have a huge job in front of me.
<BR>
<BR>I have been in the gens site it has given me some hope, as I found that there are 5 members with the same family name in the town my parents came from.
<BR>
<BR>Peter, you suggested that I read a copy ...
- 04 Mar 2003, 17:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famil Tree
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4598
Famil Tree
:-D
<BR>
<BR>Thankyou to the people that put me onto the gens site as it works out there is 5 people in the same town as my family came from with the same family name. Now all I have to do is find out how to contact them or require information.
<BR>
<BR>If you have any suggestions dont hesitate to ...
<BR>
<BR>Thankyou to the people that put me onto the gens site as it works out there is 5 people in the same town as my family came from with the same family name. Now all I have to do is find out how to contact them or require information.
<BR>
<BR>If you have any suggestions dont hesitate to ...
- 03 Mar 2003, 12:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famil Tree
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4598
Famil Tree
Hi, my name is Julia, I am very new to this site and I am hoping that someone can help me. I am currently trying to do my family tree but have found it difficult to collect any information on my family name which is \"D\'Alia\". If anyone has any information or can tell me where I can find some,it ...
- 03 Mar 2003, 08:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Tree
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5147
Family Tree
Hi, my name is Julia, I am very new to this site so I hope Im writting this message in the right place.
<BR>
<BR>I am currently in the process of doing my Family Tree and would love to find any information on my Family Name D\'Alia. If there is anyone out there that can help it would be a greatly ...
<BR>
<BR>I am currently in the process of doing my Family Tree and would love to find any information on my Family Name D\'Alia. If there is anyone out there that can help it would be a greatly ...