maps

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
Julia2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 02 Mar 2003, 00:00
Location: Western Australia

maps

Post by Julia2 »

I'm looking for a street map of Milan. I was hoping someone could help me to relevant sites.

I was told that there was a resturant name D'Alia in milan. D'Alia is my family name and Milan is where my ancestors are from. I have been trying to do family tree.

Thanks Julia
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Post by ptimber »

User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Post by ptimber »

Since there is only one listing for D'Alia in the city of Milano here is his particulars:

Antonio D'alia
Via Benelli Sem 10
20151, Milano (MI)
Italy

Telephone# 02-38010556.

Hope this helps. Peter
Post Reply