Search found 159 matches

by jebaad
25 Feb 2022, 22:23
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating the Processetti record to Brigida Rosa Chiantulli
Replies: 5
Views: 849

Re: Help translating the Processetti record to Brigida Rosa Chiantulli

Thanks I was looking thru that set of records and hadn't gotten to page 782 yet.
by jebaad
25 Feb 2022, 21:41
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating the Processetti record to Brigida Rosa Chiantulli
Replies: 5
Views: 849

Re: Help translating the Processetti record to Brigida Rosa Chiantulli

Tessa Does it say where Fortunato died? I am not find him in Laviano so it must be somewhere else
by jebaad
25 Feb 2022, 17:40
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating the Processetti record to Brigida Rosa Chiantulli
Replies: 5
Views: 849

Help translating the Processetti record to Brigida Rosa Chiantulli

https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/detail-registry/?s_id=553975
Page 1 thru 14
This is the 2nd marriage record Processetti for my 4x great grandmother Brigida Rosa Chiantulli in March 1813. She is marrying Domenico Villari.
I am having trouble figuring out her mother’s name. It looks like ...
by jebaad
18 Feb 2022, 20:33
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Amata Maria Caruso and Vincenzo Porcelli marriage in Laviano 1816
Replies: 8
Views: 1783

Amata Maria Caruso and Vincenzo Porcelli marriage in Laviano 1816

Hi
I need help translating the Processetti record in 1816 in Laviano for my 3rd great Grandmother Amata Maria Caruso and her first husband Vincenzo Porcelli.
The record is located here
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/detail-registry/?s_id=1023048
Starts at page 5 and goes to page 11 ...
by jebaad
14 Feb 2022, 19:29
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Amata Maria Caruso and Francesco Antonio Donato Villari marriage in Laviano 1834
Replies: 5
Views: 1176

Amata Maria Caruso and Francesco Antonio Donato Villari marriage in Laviano 1834

Hi I need help translating the Processetti record in 1834 in Laviano for my 3rd great Grandparents Amata Maria Caruso and Francesco Antonio Donato Villari.
The record is located here
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/detail-registry/?s_id=1023089
Starts at page 152 and goes for 14 pages ...
by jebaad
31 Jul 2020, 13:36
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with marriage record Carlo Sarno and Vincenza Gazzamone
Replies: 8
Views: 2061

Help with marriage record Carlo Sarno and Vincenza Gazzamone

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Potenza/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Vaglio/Matrimoni/1854/007694596_00622.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0

I think the bride name is Vincenza Gazzamone. Is that correct?
What town was Carlo born in ?
Vincenza’ s mother’s name is ...
by jebaad
24 Jul 2020, 03:55
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth record for Dominic Polzo
Replies: 3
Views: 874

Re: Birth record for Dominic Polzo

Thank you. I believe he may be the same person adopted by my family