I'm looking for information on the parents/ancestors of Michele Claude RANIERI . I believe he was born in 1903 in Foggia, Puglia, Italy, and immigrated to America with his parents around 1909. The first time I find him is in the 1930 US Census, residing in Fairfield, Connecticut at age 28.
Michele ...
Search found 14 matches
- 28 Jan 2020, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Claude RANIERI
- Replies: 2
- Views: 725
- 29 Mar 2017, 18:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Occhiuto Family
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7647
Re: Occhiuto Family
So, based on the information above, can we assume that father Tommaso was born c. 1846, in Cortale, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy? And if so, are there records that may help find out who his parents are?
And since it appears his wife, Veronica Ferraino Occhiuto may never have left Italy, is there a ...
And since it appears his wife, Veronica Ferraino Occhiuto may never have left Italy, is there a ...
- 29 Mar 2017, 15:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Occhiuto Family
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7647
Re: Occhiuto Family
Great find, T.
I located a 1914 Philly manifest for an Antonio Occhiuto (indexed as Occhinto) going to Sheffield PA also from Cortale. Previously in US. LIkely one of Francesco's siblings.
Biff
Yes, Antonia was a sister of Francesco! Can you please provide the link to the manifest?
This ...
- 27 Mar 2017, 23:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Occhiuto Family
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7647
Re: Occhiuto Family
Yes, Antonia was a sister of Francesco! Can you please provide the link to the manifest?Biff83 wrote: 26 Mar 2017, 19:25 Great find, T.
I located a 1914 Philly manifest for an Antonio Occhiuto (indexed as Occhinto) going to Sheffield PA also from Cortale. Previously in US. LIkely one of Francesco's siblings.
Biff
- 27 Mar 2017, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Occhiuto Family
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7647
Re: Occhiuto Family
Oh my! What wonderful information you have provided me on the Occhiutos and Scalises! And so quickly!
I can't wait to see what other bits of information can be uncovered on these lines! Grazie!!
One of you asked for the US Census in Pennsylvania. Here's what I found:
OCCHIUTO:
1940:
http ...
I can't wait to see what other bits of information can be uncovered on these lines! Grazie!!
One of you asked for the US Census in Pennsylvania. Here's what I found:
OCCHIUTO:
1940:
http ...
- 26 Mar 2017, 18:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Occhiuto Family
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7647
Occhiuto Family
Hello! I am researching the OCCHIUTO family and I need a lot of help. :)
I have a Thomas OCCHIUTO married to Veronica FARRAINA; they had five children: Frank Paul (b. 17 Jun 1896), Angela, Thomas, Antonio and Peter. Frank Paul OCCHIUTO married Rose Frances SCALISE. Her parents were Angelo J. and ...
I have a Thomas OCCHIUTO married to Veronica FARRAINA; they had five children: Frank Paul (b. 17 Jun 1896), Angela, Thomas, Antonio and Peter. Frank Paul OCCHIUTO married Rose Frances SCALISE. Her parents were Angelo J. and ...
- 27 Sep 2013, 15:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Filippo Pattavina & Carmela di Pasquale
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1801
Filippo Pattavina & Carmela di Pasquale
Hello! I am searching for information on Filippo and Carmela (di Pasqualie) Pattavina. Filippo was born abt 1863 in Carlentini. Carmela was born about 1865 in Carlentini. I know of three (3) children: Antonina (b. 02 Jun 1879 - married Carmelo Marino); Alfio (b. 1886) and Giuseppe (b. 1888).
I ...
I ...
- 17 Sep 2013, 16:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help - Antonia Terio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1364
Translation help - Antonia Terio
Would someone please be able to tell me what this document regarding Antonia Terio says? It is an Ancestry.com record -- All Como and Lecco, Lombardy, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1866-1936 Results
Here is the link:
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&db=ComoCivilReg%2c&rank=0 ...
Here is the link:
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&db=ComoCivilReg%2c&rank=0 ...
- 05 Sep 2013, 21:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Antonia Terio - Translation Please!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 785
Antonia Terio - Translation Please!
Would someone please be able to tell me what this document regarding Antonia Terio says?
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&db=ComoCivilReg%2c&rank=0&=%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c&gsfn=&gsln=terio&sx=&gs1co=5118%2cItaly&gs1pl=1%2c+&year=&yearend=&sbo=1 ...
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&db=ComoCivilReg%2c&rank=0&=%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c&gsfn=&gsln=terio&sx=&gs1co=5118%2cItaly&gs1pl=1%2c+&year=&yearend=&sbo=1 ...
- 02 Sep 2013, 21:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmelo Marino & Antonina Pattavina in Carlentini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3410
Re: Carmelo Marino & Antonina Pattavina in Carlentini
Thank you! This forum is great!
Would someone be able to tell me what this document says?
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&db=ComoCivilReg%2c&rank=0&=%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c&gsfn=Antonia+&gsln=Terio&sx=&gs1co=5118%2cItaly&gs1pl=1%2c+&year ...
Would someone be able to tell me what this document says?
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&db=ComoCivilReg%2c&rank=0&=%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c%2c&gsfn=Antonia+&gsln=Terio&sx=&gs1co=5118%2cItaly&gs1pl=1%2c+&year ...
- 02 Sep 2013, 16:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmelo Marino & Antonina Pattavina in Carlentini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3410
Re: Carmelo Marino & Antonina Pattavina in Carlentini
Hi T! Thanks for the great information. Is it possible to find out what the names of the other children of Carmelo and Antonina are? CARMELA's obituary in 1979 stated that she had five sisters residing in Italy. I know about Giuseppina, but none of the others. Any help is appreciated!
Also, any ...
Also, any ...
- 30 Aug 2013, 19:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco and Nancy (Corotto) Marino in Carlentini
- Replies: 1
- Views: 906
Francesco and Nancy (Corotto) Marino in Carlentini
I am looking for information on the family of Francesco and Nancy (Corotto) Marino from Carlentini. I know of only one child, Andrea Carl, who was born 07 Jan 1887 in Carlentini. He immigrated to America 14 April 1910, where he married Concetta Granato -- the daughter of Carmelo and Carmela (Guarara ...
- 30 Aug 2013, 19:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luciano Nobile & Anna Fonciullo in Carlentini
- Replies: 1
- Views: 972
Luciano Nobile & Anna Fonciullo in Carlentini
I am looking for information on Luciano and Anna (Fonciullo sp?) Nobile. Luciano was born in 1818 in Carlentini and died 19 Sep 1876 in Carlentini. Luciano and Anna had three children that I know of:
(1) Giuseppe (b. abt 1850)in Carlentini. Immigrated to America 16 Aug 1906.
(2) Sebastiano (b ...
(1) Giuseppe (b. abt 1850)in Carlentini. Immigrated to America 16 Aug 1906.
(2) Sebastiano (b ...
- 30 Aug 2013, 19:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmelo Marino & Antonina Pattavina in Carlentini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3410
Carmelo Marino & Antonina Pattavina in Carlentini
I am looking for information on Carmelo and Antonia (Pattavina) Marino. She was born 02 Jun 1879 in Carlentini, and they were married 29 Apr 1900 in Carlentini. I believe they had six daughters, but I can only find information on two of them:
(1) Carmela (b. 15 Oct 1906) in Carlentini. Carmela ...
(1) Carmela (b. 15 Oct 1906) in Carlentini. Carmela ...