Hi , my name is Albert Balducci.
I hope you can help me or guide me in the right direction.
My fathers name is Giuseppe Balducci born in Fabrizia 22/08/1916.
He married my mother Rosina Balducci in 1938.
What I am trying to find out is my fathers dad name was Olindo Santoro married to a Maria ...
Search found 10 matches
- 18 Oct 2013, 02:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fabrizia, Calabria, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1981
- 14 Oct 2013, 05:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family name balducci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4222
Re: family name balducci
ALBERT1956 wrote:Thanks Laura,
Is there anything available for his father Olindo Balducci born 6/08/1893. or Olindos wife Maria Vittoria Demasi born in 1897. He went to WW1 but did not return. Are there any WW1 documents.
Anything at all will be much appreciated.
Albert
- 12 Oct 2013, 05:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family name balducci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4222
Re: family name balducci
Thanks for that Marty.
I really appreciate your input.
Regards Albert
I really appreciate your input.
Regards Albert
- 12 Oct 2013, 00:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family name balducci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4222
Re: family name balducci
Thanks Laura,
Is there anything available for his father Olindo Balducci born 6/08/1893. or Olindos wife Maria Vittoria Demasi born in 1897.
Anything at all will be much appreciated.
Albert
Is there anything available for his father Olindo Balducci born 6/08/1893. or Olindos wife Maria Vittoria Demasi born in 1897.
Anything at all will be much appreciated.
Albert
- 11 Oct 2013, 09:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family name balducci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4222
Re: family name balducci
No I don't.
Do you think we can find something on Olindo Balducci who is his real father born 6/08/1893.
Regards Albert
Do you think we can find something on Olindo Balducci who is his real father born 6/08/1893.
Regards Albert
- 11 Oct 2013, 09:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family name balducci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4222
Re: family name balducci
Hi,
Have you ever seen this documents?
http://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/Imagine.asp?B=9926875
http://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/Imagine.asp
http://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/Imagine.asp?B=8637760
In fact he stated that his father's name was Vincenzo Santoro...
Laura
Can ...
Have you ever seen this documents?
http://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/Imagine.asp?B=9926875
http://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/Imagine.asp
http://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/Imagine.asp?B=8637760
In fact he stated that his father's name was Vincenzo Santoro...
Laura
Can ...
- 10 Oct 2013, 07:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family name balducci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4222
Re: family name balducci
Can you please advice if there are any military records for Olindo Balducci born 6/08/1893.
He would have gone to the first world war.
Many thanks Albert
He would have gone to the first world war.
Many thanks Albert
- 10 Oct 2013, 00:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family name balducci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4222
Re: family name balducci
Thanks Laura.
I know that he had 7 other sibblings with the name of Santoro.
I have done a little research and have founnd that he was born to Olindo Balducci who was married to Maria Vittoria De Masi.
The only information is that Olindo Balducci was born on 06/08/1893.
I am hoping to get more ...
I know that he had 7 other sibblings with the name of Santoro.
I have done a little research and have founnd that he was born to Olindo Balducci who was married to Maria Vittoria De Masi.
The only information is that Olindo Balducci was born on 06/08/1893.
I am hoping to get more ...
- 09 Oct 2013, 09:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family name balducci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4222
Re: family name balducci
Thanks Laura,
He states that his Fathers Name was Giovanni Santoro.
He was the only sibling with the surname Santoro.
I believe that his mother may have been from another marriage and if so he did not know.
Regards Albert
He states that his Fathers Name was Giovanni Santoro.
He was the only sibling with the surname Santoro.
I believe that his mother may have been from another marriage and if so he did not know.
Regards Albert
- 08 Oct 2013, 14:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family name balducci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4222
family name balducci
Trying to get some information.
My name is Albert Balducci. My fathers name was Giuseppe Balducci. He was born in Fabrizia Calabria on 22/08/1916. All his siblings had a family name of Santoro. No one new why he had a different family name, and all we were told was that back in those days no one ...
My name is Albert Balducci. My fathers name was Giuseppe Balducci. He was born in Fabrizia Calabria on 22/08/1916. All his siblings had a family name of Santoro. No one new why he had a different family name, and all we were told was that back in those days no one ...