Fabrizia, Calabria, Italy
Fabrizia, Calabria, Italy
Have scanned the 1889-1905 birth, marriage and death of Fabrizia, Italy. If anyone is interested, write me and I will search records. Catcomp@bellsouth.net
-
ALBERT1956
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 08 Oct 2013, 13:56
Re: Fabrizia, Calabria, Italy
Hi , my name is Albert Balducci.
I hope you can help me or guide me in the right direction.
My fathers name is Giuseppe Balducci born in Fabrizia 22/08/1916.
He married my mother Rosina Balducci in 1938.
What I am trying to find out is my fathers dad name was Olindo Santoro married to a Maria Vittoria De Masi. All his siblings were Santoro. Giuseppe was the only Balducci.
Since looking into this I have discovered that Maria Vittoria Demasi was originally married to a Olindo Balducci in Fabrizia in 1915. That is all I know. What I am trying to find out is more about this Olindo Balducci. What become of him...has he got other family.
Hope you can help me Albert Balducci
I hope you can help me or guide me in the right direction.
My fathers name is Giuseppe Balducci born in Fabrizia 22/08/1916.
He married my mother Rosina Balducci in 1938.
What I am trying to find out is my fathers dad name was Olindo Santoro married to a Maria Vittoria De Masi. All his siblings were Santoro. Giuseppe was the only Balducci.
Since looking into this I have discovered that Maria Vittoria Demasi was originally married to a Olindo Balducci in Fabrizia in 1915. That is all I know. What I am trying to find out is more about this Olindo Balducci. What become of him...has he got other family.
Hope you can help me Albert Balducci
Re: Fabrizia, Calabria, Italy
My grandmothers maiden name was Balducci, Maria, sisters Gina and half sister Esmeralda and Phillip, they were from Pesaro, though, town by the Adriatic.