Search found 24 matches
- 08 Feb 2016, 03:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: French Vital Records
- Replies: 0
- Views: 7940
French Vital Records
I will be making a trip to northern Italy later this month, and I am trying to continue research on a great uncle that relocated from Italy to France (around Paris) in about 1924. Is there a place that I can go to to get more current vital records to possibly help find out more about him and his ...
- 13 Nov 2015, 01:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5187
Re: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
Yeah, I finally figured it out! LOL! Really...thank you!
Diane
Diane
- 12 Nov 2015, 22:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5187
Re: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
Wow...just wow, Tessa. Thank you so very much. You have extended my family another generation and we thank you, sincerely.
Diane
Diane
- 05 Nov 2015, 07:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5187
Re: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
Thank you, Carubia! That is awesome...I thought that was what I was reading, but the Lucia Cerasa threw me because his granddaughters name was Lucia Cerasa.
Sincere thanks!
Diane
Sincere thanks!
Diane
- 05 Nov 2015, 02:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5187
Re: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
Okay...I have one more for you.
Paolo Cerasa, my GGG grandfather died in Terranera, Italy. Can you translate the attachment below of his death record to tell me who his parents were and where they were from. The print is light, and it's tough for me to make out where his parents names are.
Thank ...
Paolo Cerasa, my GGG grandfather died in Terranera, Italy. Can you translate the attachment below of his death record to tell me who his parents were and where they were from. The print is light, and it's tough for me to make out where his parents names are.
Thank ...
- 05 Nov 2015, 02:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5187
Re: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
Thank you Erudita and Tessa! The links, Tessa, are ones that I did not of their marriage! You guys rock! I think I agree with Rosalina Pomili, and Terranera is definitely correct. It's a neat little town. We were there in September.
Warm regards!
Diane
Warm regards!
Diane
- 03 Nov 2015, 17:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5187
Re: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
Thank you so very much...learning so much, but still have a long way to go. Your expertise is appreciated!
Diane
Diane
- 03 Nov 2015, 14:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5187
Kindness in helping with translating this death cert?
This is the death certificate of my GG Grandfather, Dominico Cerasa. I understand most of it, but am particularly stumped with the words following Paolo Cerasa's name (Dominico's father). I believe that it is possibly where Paolo is from? Could you please help?
Dominico is the top left record ...
Dominico is the top left record ...
- 19 Mar 2015, 01:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Dascenzo or Lucantonio descendants
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8580
Re: Family of Dascenzo or Lucantonio descendants
Adelfio, I need your help again. You are a master at finding out info and I am really stuck this time. My grandmothers brother, Settimio Lucantonio (born 2 Aug 1907 - ?), has been hard for me to track down. I haven't been able to find out anything about him on line through any service I have tried ...
- 26 Aug 2014, 15:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Dascenzo or Lucantonio descendants
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8580
Re: Family of Dascenzo or Lucantonio descendants
I would appreciate ANY info that you have!!! My email address is fisherfive@juno.com
I just found this message from you! Thank you in advance! If there is anything I can do for your research, I will help.
Sincerely,
Diane Adamson Fisher
My mother was a Dascenzo/Lucantonio daughter
I just found this message from you! Thank you in advance! If there is anything I can do for your research, I will help.
Sincerely,
Diane Adamson Fisher
My mother was a Dascenzo/Lucantonio daughter
- 26 Aug 2014, 14:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Dascenzo or Lucantonio descendants
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8580
Re: Family of Dascenzo or Lucantonio descendants
I need help again from any that can...I appreciate all the info that I have received by the experts in this field.
I have a great Aunt Filomeno D'Ascenzo born 21 Feb 1899 in Rocca di Mezzo, L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy that I would like to have more info on, if available. Was she married? To whom? Did ...
I have a great Aunt Filomeno D'Ascenzo born 21 Feb 1899 in Rocca di Mezzo, L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy that I would like to have more info on, if available. Was she married? To whom? Did ...
- 11 Mar 2014, 16:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italianlaw.com
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7153
Re: Italianlaw.net
Yes. My mistake. It is Italianlaw.net
I did receive my refund.
I did receive my refund.
- 28 Feb 2014, 15:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italianlaw.com
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7153
Re: Italianlaw.com
I filled out a short questionnaire with Italianlaw.net to see if there had been any property abandoned in Italy by my Grandfathers family after they immigrated to the US in about 1920. I received an email telling me that they had received the info and would let me know. The next day, I received an ...
- 19 Feb 2014, 16:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italianlaw.com
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7153
Italianlaw.com
Can anyone recommend (who has ever used) Italianlaw.com? I have been told that my family has property in Italy that was abandoned when they immigrated to the states...how can I verify if this site is legitimate or not?
- 20 Dec 2013, 13:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I need help translating information on the back of pictures.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2754
Re: I need help translating information on the back of pictu
Thank you so much, PippoM!! This is VERY helpful.
Sincerely, Diane
Sincerely, Diane