Search found 18 matches
- 19 Apr 2017, 21:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Acquaviva Collecroce Contacts
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2255
Re: Acquaviva Collecroce Contacts
PM sent!
- 19 Apr 2017, 20:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Acquaviva Collecroce Contacts
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2255
Acquaviva Collecroce Contacts
I am visiting Italy in May and I'm looking for suggestions for finding a local historian, local genealogist or tourism contact that could show me around my grandfather birth village. Also, I will be traveling from Rome (3 hours from Acquaviva) and I am considering hiring a driver, if anyone has a ...
- 26 Mar 2017, 14:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Martella Death Record Translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1072
Re: Martella Death Record Translation
Thank you Mmogno!
- 25 Mar 2017, 19:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Martella Death Record Translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1072
Martella Death Record Translation
Hi -
I'm hoping to get some help with this translation. I cannot make out the words right before Felice Mattiaccio who I think was her husband.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Campobasso/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Acquaviva+Collecroce/Morti/1861/007240782 ...
I'm hoping to get some help with this translation. I cannot make out the words right before Felice Mattiaccio who I think was her husband.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Campobasso/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Acquaviva+Collecroce/Morti/1861/007240782 ...
- 11 Aug 2014, 18:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Record Questions - Giuseppe Mattiaccio
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1200
Death Record Questions - Giuseppe Mattiaccio
I have some questions on a historical death record. I found the death record for my grand uncle who died as a child, but would like some clarification on a few items.
- The name is listed as Giuseppe on the left column, but Felice in the actual document. Could that be his middle name or just a ...
- The name is listed as Giuseppe on the left column, but Felice in the actual document. Could that be his middle name or just a ...
- 06 Aug 2014, 15:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sources for Death Records Around 1945
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2166
Re: Sources for Death Records Around 1945
Thanks again Tessa! You have given me a few leads for copies of the death records.
My mom has always told me that Luigi and his son died while working in the fields in Italy from an allied bombing. Would be nice to confirm this at least through the date of death. Would you know if something like ...
My mom has always told me that Luigi and his son died while working in the fields in Italy from an allied bombing. Would be nice to confirm this at least through the date of death. Would you know if something like ...
- 05 Aug 2014, 15:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation Help - Giuseppe Mattiaccio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1419
Re: Translation Help - Giuseppe Mattiaccio
Excellent!! thanks Tessa!
Unfortunately, that means it is not my ancestor.
The hunt continues!
Unfortunately, that means it is not my ancestor.
- 05 Aug 2014, 15:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sources for Death Records Around 1945
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2166
Re: Sources for Death Records Around 1945
Thanks Joann, I looked at the site but it appears to only lists soldiers who died during WWI and not civilian casualties for WWII.
Adelfio - My great grandfather is Luigi Mattiaccio and was born in 1861. Who would i write to for death information?
Thanks,
- Jeff
Adelfio - My great grandfather is Luigi Mattiaccio and was born in 1861. Who would i write to for death information?
Thanks,
- Jeff
- 05 Aug 2014, 14:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation Help - Giuseppe Mattiaccio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1419
Translation Help - Giuseppe Mattiaccio
I'm having a very hard time making out the handwriting on this death record for Giuseppe Mattiaccio and was hoping someone could help with the important information. I don't need a complete translation, but would like to confirm its my 2 x Great Grandfather.
About all I can make out is "of the late ...
About all I can make out is "of the late ...
- 02 Aug 2014, 19:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sources for Death Records Around 1945
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2166
Sources for Death Records Around 1945
Hi -
I'm looking for some death records for family that lived in Aquaviva Collecroce, Campobasso, Italy and died supposedly during WW2. I've been told that my Great Grandfather died from bombings during the war an was hoping to confirm the date of his death.
Does anyone know of good locations for ...
I'm looking for some death records for family that lived in Aquaviva Collecroce, Campobasso, Italy and died supposedly during WW2. I've been told that my Great Grandfather died from bombings during the war an was hoping to confirm the date of his death.
Does anyone know of good locations for ...
- 21 Jan 2014, 14:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Merola Translations
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1605
Re: Merola Translations
Thank you Livio! No mention of Angelantonio or Luigia Della Ventura's Parents names?
Thanks again!
- Jeff
Thanks again!
- Jeff
- 21 Jan 2014, 06:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record Translation - Merola
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1576
Re: Birth Record Translation - Merola
Thanks Erudita, I only knew the spelling from some previous documents.
- Jeff
- Jeff
- 21 Jan 2014, 06:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Merola Translations
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1605
Re: Merola Translations
Here is the link to the marriage record:
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1961-32029-4871-8?cc=2043630&wc=M9QR-RFJ:1077689230
This is a far as I have gotten with the translation an could use some help with the rest:
The year eighteen ninety, on the sixteenth day of October in the ...
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1961-32029-4871-8?cc=2043630&wc=M9QR-RFJ:1077689230
This is a far as I have gotten with the translation an could use some help with the rest:
The year eighteen ninety, on the sixteenth day of October in the ...
- 21 Jan 2014, 06:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Merola Translations
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1605
Merola Translations
I'm very excited to have found my Great Grandmother's Birth Record. The only information I can decifer other than the Month/Year is:
Rosa DeSiata (May 1866) parents Angelantonio and Luigia Della Ventura (maybe)
Can someone help translate the important information, hoping to take the family tree ...
Rosa DeSiata (May 1866) parents Angelantonio and Luigia Della Ventura (maybe)
Can someone help translate the important information, hoping to take the family tree ...
- 20 Jan 2014, 14:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Merola Death Record Translation Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1151
Re: Merola Death Record Translation Help
Thank you again Erudita!
- Jeff
- Jeff