Acquaviva Collecroce Contacts

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
jrbonk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 18:05

Acquaviva Collecroce Contacts

Post by jrbonk »

I am visiting Italy in May and I'm looking for suggestions for finding a local historian, local genealogist or tourism contact that could show me around my grandfather birth village. Also, I will be traveling from Rome (3 hours from Acquaviva) and I am considering hiring a driver, if anyone has a recommendation.

I have tried contacting the town offices via email and have not received a response.

Website - http://www.comune.acquavivacollecroce.cb.it/

Thanks for your help!

Jeff
lcmor
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 155
Joined: 18 Jul 2016, 12:09
Location: Penne, Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy

Re: Acquaviva Collecroce Contacts

Post by lcmor »

Hi Jeff! Molise is fabulous...you won't be disappointed! I work out of Abruzzo and Molise and know the guys at Campobasso state archives pretty well. They're super helpful and super lovely!! Where are you heading? Send me a PM and I'll give you more information if you're interested. Hope to speak to you soon!
FROM ABRUZZO WITH LOVE genealogy services
contact: info@abruzzowithlove.com
http://www.abruzzowithlove.com
Find us on...
Facebook: /abruzzowithlove
Twitter: @abruzzowithlove
Instagram: abruzzowithlove
lcmor
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 155
Joined: 18 Jul 2016, 12:09
Location: Penne, Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy

Re: Acquaviva Collecroce Contacts

Post by lcmor »

Is it just Acquaviva Collecroce?
FROM ABRUZZO WITH LOVE genealogy services
contact: info@abruzzowithlove.com
http://www.abruzzowithlove.com
Find us on...
Facebook: /abruzzowithlove
Twitter: @abruzzowithlove
Instagram: abruzzowithlove
jrbonk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 18:05

Re: Acquaviva Collecroce Contacts

Post by jrbonk »

PM sent!
Post Reply