I have been contacting the Archivio di Stato di Ascoli Piceno at the email address they list on their website as-ap@beniculturali.it to no avail.
I am making a request for information on a document that was indicated to be damaged, and a request for any further available information, so I suppose ...
Search found 4 matches
- 26 Sep 2016, 21:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help contacting Ascoli Piceno archive
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1333
- 26 Sep 2016, 02:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help contacting Ascoli Piceno archive
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1333
Need help contacting Ascoli Piceno archive
I have been attempting to reach the archive for some time by the email listed on their website, but they never reply. Any advice?
- 22 Sep 2016, 21:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help getting WWI record for grandfather
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1909
Re: Help getting WWI record for grandfather
There are a limited number of records available at familysearch, but they are accessible only at family history libraries. The records are fairly well indexed, so you shouldn't need to search to long to see if there is anything useful to you there.
- 22 Sep 2016, 21:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help contacting Archivo di Stato di Ascoli Piceno
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1499
Need help contacting Archivo di Stato di Ascoli Piceno
Hi all -
I have been trying for some time to reach out to the archives (in both Italian and English) at Ascoli Piceno via the email they have listed on their website and facebook pages, but I have never received a response from them. I'm beginning to feel rather frustratedI was wondering if anyone ...
I have been trying for some time to reach out to the archives (in both Italian and English) at Ascoli Piceno via the email they have listed on their website and facebook pages, but I have never received a response from them. I'm beginning to feel rather frustratedI was wondering if anyone ...