Hi all -
I have been trying for some time to reach out to the archives (in both Italian and English) at Ascoli Piceno via the email they have listed on their website and facebook pages, but I have never received a response from them. I'm beginning to feel rather frustratedI was wondering if anyone could offer advice or help...
I am writing to them to ask about a census record. I saw a notation that record number #920 in "Ruolo della popolazione, indice 1800-1880 (40-Div 3, Tattoni-Teodori)" / "Ruolo della popolazione 1800-1880" was too damaged to be photographed. I would like to inquire if this record was preserved or transcribed even though it was in poor condition. I would like to know what the record contained if at all possible. It contained information about the Tenucci family . If it is possible to find records of this family in the archive, I would like to know how this can be done.
