Search found 9 matches

by Richard Connell
24 Mar 2018, 11:32
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: SanDonatoValDiComino
Replies: 1
Views: 1261

SanDonatoValDiComino

Can I get information on the town? My family is from there, CANTELLI/CAUTILLI I would love to know more before I
visit.
Grazie
Richard Connell
by Richard Connell
08 Jul 2017, 17:35
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: SanDonatoValDiComino
Replies: 1
Views: 963

SanDonatoValDiComino

I would like any information on the above as that is where I am now registered as a citizen and hope to travel there as soon as possible!

Grazie
by Richard Connell
07 Jan 2015, 17:39
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Ordering my great-grandfather's naturalization packet
Replies: 9
Views: 4983

Re: Ordering my great-grandfather's naturalization packet

I have been getting the run around regarding genealogy requests for my grandfathers nat. certificate. I have the petition with apostle and a paper copy of the cert. I need a a true copy of the cert. Is this naturalization packet acceptable to the NY consulate? I have already paid 2 times without ...
by Richard Connell
17 Nov 2014, 14:05
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Seeking Italian Dual Citizenship
Replies: 1
Views: 4033

Seeking Italian Dual Citizenship

I have been unable to get in touch with ITALIAN DUAL CITIZENSHIP does anyone know if they are still open? I need further assistance or can anyone recommend someone to help with application? Help greatly appreciated.

Richard Connell
by Richard Connell
17 Nov 2014, 02:30
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Ordering my great-grandfather's naturalization packet
Replies: 9
Views: 4983

Re: Ordering my great-grandfather's naturalization packet

I have been unable to get a certified true copy of Grandfathers Naturalization Certificate-I have a copy of it as well as the petition certified and with apostle, I even had an appointment with an immigration officer with USCIS and they refused to help me-stating it was un American to seek dual ...
by Richard Connell
16 Oct 2014, 20:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: last name changes
Replies: 8
Views: 3865

last name changes

My Grandfathers name was changed from CAUTILLI to CANTELLI when he came to the US, His birth record from Italy has CAUTILLI, is it possible to have a deceased persons name changed to the original name in the US/Massachusetts in particular. HELP needed Please and Thanks very much.

Regards
Richard
by Richard Connell
23 Sep 2014, 18:22
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: italian dual citizenship company
Replies: 0
Views: 1097

italian dual citizenship company

Has anyone used the ITALIAN DUAL CITIZENSHIP company to help them with their application? I have most things together but feel I need some confidence building/making sure I have what I need. For example I have received my great grandparents records but think I may only need my grandfathers?
by Richard Connell
23 Sep 2014, 17:45
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Divorce
Replies: 4
Views: 2251

Re: Divorce

Can the divorce records be certificates? as long as they say no appeal? Or do they need to be long form?
by Richard Connell
21 Aug 2014, 22:13
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: dicorce certificates
Replies: 4
Views: 3462

Re: dicorce certificates

Need to know what kind of divorce record is needed in NY-you cannot talk to them
Thanks