Can I get information on the town? My family is from there, CANTELLI/CAUTILLI I would love to know more before I
visit.
Grazie
Richard Connell
SanDonatoValDiComino
Re: SanDonatoValDiComino
This is from wikipedia (in Italian):
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Donato_Val_di_Comino
also:
http://www.zingarate.com/italia/lazio/s ... omino.html
Though it's an "orange flag" of Italian Touring Club, i.e. one of the excellences as to villages in Italy, I can't find much in Internet.
If you go there, I'd recommend you "Le case Marcieglie" for a country hospitality (I was there):
http://www.lecasemarcieglie.com/
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Donato_Val_di_Comino
also:
http://www.zingarate.com/italia/lazio/s ... omino.html
Though it's an "orange flag" of Italian Touring Club, i.e. one of the excellences as to villages in Italy, I can't find much in Internet.
If you go there, I'd recommend you "Le case Marcieglie" for a country hospitality (I was there):
http://www.lecasemarcieglie.com/
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

