Try this link. It shows records for Fivizzano, but only earlier years. Unfortunately they are not indexed so you have to look through pages and pages to find information. You may be able find earlier ancestors. Good Luck.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-89WT-9XHW?owc=MC5P-6NL ...
Search found 6 matches
- 06 Apr 2020, 04:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Needs help to find more infos about my ancestors AMBROSINI/TONELLI
- Replies: 2
- Views: 676
- 28 Mar 2020, 10:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Italian Records for Torino
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1713
Searching Italian Records for Torino
I was able to find records for my Berutti and Montiglio ancestors on FamilySearch although some of the records are hard to find. Birth, marriage and death certificates are available for several towns in Torino from mid-1800's or so to at least 1899 for smaller towns and 1794 or so to 1920 for some ...
- 29 Jan 2019, 03:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Berutti
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4491
Re: Berutti
I did discover my great-grandmother's maiden name was Montiglio.
- 29 Jan 2019, 03:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Berutti
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4491
Re: Berutti
My heartfelt thanks to Tessa who took the time to post info regarding my family. It was greatly appreciated.
Virgene Kilbourn
Virgene Kilbourn
- 29 Jan 2019, 03:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Berutti
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4491
Re: Berutti
to Paola52
I'm sorry for the long delay in answering your question. Our son was sick and passed away so it has taken me awhile to get back to my genealogy inquiries. Thank you for you willingness to help.
My great uncle was born and registered in Alice Superiore. My great-grandparents were ...
I'm sorry for the long delay in answering your question. Our son was sick and passed away so it has taken me awhile to get back to my genealogy inquiries. Thank you for you willingness to help.
My great uncle was born and registered in Alice Superiore. My great-grandparents were ...
- 04 Jul 2015, 08:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Berutti
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4491
Berutti
I am trying to find out some information regarding my gr grandfather Giovanni Berutti and gr grandmother Antonio Berutti (not sure of her maiden name). I know my gr uncle was born in 1891 while his parents were visiting Italy, I think it was the Piedmont region. I not sure, but I think he was one of ...