Needs help to find more infos about my ancestors AMBROSINI/TONELLI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
AJnckr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Mar 2020, 17:21

Needs help to find more infos about my ancestors AMBROSINI/TONELLI

Post by AJnckr »

Hello,

I am looking for information about my Italian ancestor.

What I know :
My grandmother Anna-Maria AMBROSINI was born the 22nd July 1941 in Fivizzano, Italy.
My grandmother had 2 brothers: Jean-Louis and Joseph.
Her parents Enrico AMBROSINI and Celcina TONELLI were born also in Fivizzano, Italy respectively the 12 July 1912 and the 15th November 1915.
I know they immigrate in France around 1949 and lived around Paris.


I know I don't have a lot of information on this side of my family, but I have no experience at all with genealogy in Italy myself, so maybe you can help me find more about my Italian ancestors.


Kind regards,
Aurélie J.
granddaughter16
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Jul 2015, 08:11

Re: Needs help to find more infos about my ancestors AMBROSINI/TONELLI

Post by granddaughter16 »

Try this link. It shows records for Fivizzano, but only earlier years. Unfortunately they are not indexed so you have to look through pages and pages to find information. You may be able find earlier ancestors. Good Luck.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043539
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Needs help to find more infos about my ancestors AMBROSINI/TONELLI

Post by adelfio »

Do you know their parents apx dates they were born it would help?


Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply