Search found 46 matches
- 15 Mar 2021, 19:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Looking for parents of Michelango Tabasso
- Replies: 2
- Views: 835
- 15 Mar 2021, 18:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Looking for parents of Michelango Tabasso
- Replies: 2
- Views: 835
Looking for parents of Michelango Tabasso
Hi, Can someone tell me who the parents of this child are? Record #10 If parents are Policarpo and Anna Maria, a full translation would be appreciated. Thanks.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Campobasso/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Campobasso/Nati/1818/007240792 ...
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Campobasso/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Campobasso/Nati/1818/007240792 ...
- 07 Mar 2021, 20:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 692
Help with translation
Can anyone help me with translating this? I'm going in circles because all of the famiies have kids with the same name! Thanks in advance.
Theresa
Theresa
- 04 Mar 2021, 20:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trying to read this writing
- Replies: 3
- Views: 889
Re: Trying to read this writing
Thanks. I guess I'll have to find a marriage certificate to see if Maria was also Saveria.
- 04 Mar 2021, 20:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trying to read this writing
- Replies: 3
- Views: 889
Trying to read this writing
Can anyone confirm or help me figure out if this is a record for last name Tabasso, parents Salvatore and Maria Biunno?
- 03 Mar 2021, 22:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1243
Re: Help with translation
Thank you everyone.
@Parkergambino ......I'm not sure I understand the process you are referring to.
@Parkergambino ......I'm not sure I understand the process you are referring to.
- 03 Mar 2021, 16:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1243
Help with translation
Hello,
I am looking to see if someone can help me with the translation for the birth certificate of Anna Felicia Tabasso (right side). Thanks in advance.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Campobasso/Stato+civile+italiano/SantElia+a+Pianisi/Nati/1862/007240679_00310.jpg ...
I am looking to see if someone can help me with the translation for the birth certificate of Anna Felicia Tabasso (right side). Thanks in advance.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Campobasso/Stato+civile+italiano/SantElia+a+Pianisi/Nati/1862/007240679_00310.jpg ...
- 08 Aug 2018, 04:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 2nd attempt for help translating
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2630
Re: 2nd attempt for help translating
Thank you again!
- 07 Aug 2018, 20:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 2nd attempt for help translating
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2630
Re: 2nd attempt for help translating
Thank you sooooo much! This is helping me move forward in my search! I have been at a wall for awhile and now I can see the light!!!! You guys are amazing!!!
Theresa
Theresa
- 07 Aug 2018, 20:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help translating
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1094
Re: Help translating
Thank you!
- 07 Aug 2018, 05:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 2nd attempt for help translating
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2630
2nd attempt for help translating
I think the attachments I used for a previous post were not accessible. Could someone help me translate these documents??
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-FhgpB3Ez5VNmdTbU9QQ0JucWs/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-FhgpB3Ez5VVmdWQXFiZldCRHc/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google ...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-FhgpB3Ez5VNmdTbU9QQ0JucWs/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-FhgpB3Ez5VVmdWQXFiZldCRHc/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google ...
- 07 Aug 2018, 01:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help translating
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1094
Help translating
Hello everyone,
If someone could be so kind, can you help me understand what these documents are saying??
If someone could be so kind, can you help me understand what these documents are saying??
- 12 Jul 2018, 20:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Tabasso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3675
Re: Antonio Tabasso
Thank you all!
- 12 Jul 2018, 20:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help with mother's information
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2159
Re: Need help with mother's information
Thank you...yes sorry for the omission. What does that mean : his [Giuseppe's] legitimate wife
- 12 Jul 2018, 19:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Tabasso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3675
Antonio Tabasso
Hello all,
I have been able to find birth info on my great grandfather but no other records. Does anyone have info on Antonio Tabasso born in Campobasso, Sant Elia a Pianisi, 6/11/1878?
Thanks,
Theresa
I have been able to find birth info on my great grandfather but no other records. Does anyone have info on Antonio Tabasso born in Campobasso, Sant Elia a Pianisi, 6/11/1878?
Thanks,
Theresa