Thank you for this information. I have written directly to the parish padre and sent him money for this information. I received nada. The church in Gragliana is dedicated to my family and still nothing. I'll give this a spin and see what I can find out.
Again thank you for your information.
It is ...
Search found 3 matches
- 04 Mar 2024, 16:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth/death records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5707
- 19 Feb 2024, 20:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth/death records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5707
Birth/death records
Hi,
I am searching for the birth /death/marriage records of both Giocondo Graziani , DOB 1846/47, living in Gragliana, Fabbriche di Vallico, Lucca and his wife Orsolo DOB 1845/46. I believe they were married 3.3.1874 in Gragliana. I am attempting to find out who their parents are.....
Thank you for ...
I am searching for the birth /death/marriage records of both Giocondo Graziani , DOB 1846/47, living in Gragliana, Fabbriche di Vallico, Lucca and his wife Orsolo DOB 1845/46. I believe they were married 3.3.1874 in Gragliana. I am attempting to find out who their parents are.....
Thank you for ...
- 10 Oct 2023, 20:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Michele di Moriano,Lucca
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6571
Re: San Michele di Moriano,Lucca
I maybe mistaken but I thought Giovanni Michele emigrated to Brazil?