Hi,
I am searching for the birth /death/marriage records of both Giocondo Graziani , DOB 1846/47, living in Gragliana, Fabbriche di Vallico, Lucca and his wife Orsolo DOB 1845/46. I believe they were married 3.3.1874 in Gragliana. I am attempting to find out who their parents are.....
Thank you for your assistance, it is most appreciated.
Lori
Birth/death records
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth/death records
These records are not on line although you could check italianparishrecords.org. Failing that you will have to identify the parish and write to them.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Birth/death records
Thank you for this information. I have written directly to the parish padre and sent him money for this information. I received nada. The church in Gragliana is dedicated to my family and still nothing. I'll give this a spin and see what I can find out.
Again thank you for your information.
It is most appreciated.
Lori
Again thank you for your information.
It is most appreciated.
Lori
