Birth/death records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
lori
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 02:19

Birth/death records

Post by lori »

Hi,
I am searching for the birth /death/marriage records of both Giocondo Graziani , DOB 1846/47, living in Gragliana, Fabbriche di Vallico, Lucca and his wife Orsolo DOB 1845/46. I believe they were married 3.3.1874 in Gragliana. I am attempting to find out who their parents are.....
Thank you for your assistance, it is most appreciated.
Lori
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Birth/death records

Post by Italysearcher »

These records are not on line although you could check italianparishrecords.org. Failing that you will have to identify the parish and write to them.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
lori
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 02:19

Re: Birth/death records

Post by lori »

Thank you for this information. I have written directly to the parish padre and sent him money for this information. I received nada. The church in Gragliana is dedicated to my family and still nothing. I'll give this a spin and see what I can find out.
Again thank you for your information.
It is most appreciated.
Lori
Post Reply