We found this on family search
https://www.familysearch.org/tree/perso ... s/MDGC-QCW
and the the family informations leads to this.
Search found 90 matches
- 01 Aug 2018, 00:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Luigi Simeoni
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2384
- 28 Jul 2018, 00:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Luigi Simeoni
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2384
Luigi Simeoni
Hello, I am looking for a birthday record for
Luigi Simeoni, born around 1894 in Rovigo, probably in Ariano del Polesine or Taglia d Po (His father was born there)
Son of Gaetano Simeoni and Antonia Pascqua Cesari.
Sisters: Amalia, Rosa and Angela.
Thank you!!!
Luigi Simeoni, born around 1894 in Rovigo, probably in Ariano del Polesine or Taglia d Po (His father was born there)
Son of Gaetano Simeoni and Antonia Pascqua Cesari.
Sisters: Amalia, Rosa and Angela.
Thank you!!!
- 04 Jul 2018, 20:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Federico Marion
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2678
Re: Federico Marion
Thank you very much for always helping me, suanj.
I will try to contact the Comune and see if they will look for the record.
I will try to contact the Comune and see if they will look for the record.
- 29 Jun 2018, 16:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Federico Marion
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2678
Federico Marion
Hello
I am looking for a birth record for Federico Marion, born in 1886, son of Natale Marion and Teresa Mazzarin, probably in Monastier di Treviso.
They came to Brazil in 1898
I could not find any record online, is there any military record online for Treviso after 1881?
Thanks in advance.
Alex
I am looking for a birth record for Federico Marion, born in 1886, son of Natale Marion and Teresa Mazzarin, probably in Monastier di Treviso.
They came to Brazil in 1898
I could not find any record online, is there any military record online for Treviso after 1881?
Thanks in advance.
Alex
- 19 Jun 2018, 01:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Angelo Semenzin
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2165
Re: Angelo Semenzin
Thank you very much Suanj
- 18 Jun 2018, 15:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Angelo Semenzin
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2165
Angelo Semenzin
Hello, I need your help.
I am looking for Angelo Semenzin, born in Treviso, Italy around 1870/1871.
Son of Vicenzo Semenzin and Mattea Cavallin.
I only found Gregorio Semenzin, born in 1855 in Trevignano
http://ricerchegenealogiche.archiviodistatotreviso.beniculturali.it/leva/renitenti.aspx
But ...
I am looking for Angelo Semenzin, born in Treviso, Italy around 1870/1871.
Son of Vicenzo Semenzin and Mattea Cavallin.
I only found Gregorio Semenzin, born in 1855 in Trevignano
http://ricerchegenealogiche.archiviodistatotreviso.beniculturali.it/leva/renitenti.aspx
But ...
- 28 Mar 2018, 00:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Bortolo Reginato
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1297
Re: Bortolo Reginato
Thank you very much for you help, but I did find the records.
- 28 Mar 2018, 00:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Bortolo Reginato
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1297
Bortolo Reginato
Hello, I am looking for a birth and marriage record for Bortolo Reginato, son of Gaetano Reginato and Orsola Reginato, he was married to Elena Favretto, they came to Brazil in 1890.
He was born, according to information from the family, in 29/july/1954 and they married in 1888
They probably came ...
He was born, according to information from the family, in 29/july/1954 and they married in 1888
They probably came ...
- 17 Feb 2018, 23:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Luigi Papaleo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2361
Re: Luigi Papaleo
He lived in Brazil, he probably came already married, but we are not sure. We have some people on the family that says he was born in Sicily.
- 17 Feb 2018, 22:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Luigi Papaleo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2361
Luigi Papaleo
Hello
I am looking for a birth record for Luigi Papaleo, born around 1890
Son of Antonio Papaleo and Thereza
TIA
I am looking for a birth record for Luigi Papaleo, born around 1890
Son of Antonio Papaleo and Thereza
TIA
- 08 Jan 2018, 14:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Isidoro Bergamo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3179
Re: Isidoro Bergamo
The information about the arrival I have is 1891
- 08 Jan 2018, 14:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Isidoro Bergamo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3179
Re: Isidoro Bergamo
Hello, I received some certificates from Brazil and have more information.
His name was Antonio Izidoro Bergamo, son of Gianbattista (Baptista) Bergamo and Giovanna Marinello.
I have in on certificate that he was born in Veneza and in some other in Calabria.
I could not find when he came to ...
His name was Antonio Izidoro Bergamo, son of Gianbattista (Baptista) Bergamo and Giovanna Marinello.
I have in on certificate that he was born in Veneza and in some other in Calabria.
I could not find when he came to ...
- 06 Dec 2017, 21:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Isidoro Bergamo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3179
Isidoro Bergamo
Hi, I am trying to find a birth record for Isidoro Bergamo, son of Gianbattista Bergamo e Giovanna Marinello, born in the Veneto region in 15/mai/1887.
I apreciate every help.
TIA
Alex
I apreciate every help.
TIA
Alex
- 20 Nov 2017, 12:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Pozzuoli
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3449
Re: Pozzuoli
Thank you very much for your help.
- 13 Nov 2017, 13:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Pozzuoli
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3449
Re: Pozzuoli
No, he moved to Brazil when he was about 5 but I could not find any record of his arrival.