Hi, I am trying to find a birth record for Isidoro Bergamo, son of Gianbattista Bergamo e Giovanna Marinello, born in the Veneto region in 15/mai/1887.
I apreciate every help.
TIA
Alex
Isidoro Bergamo
Re: Isidoro Bergamo
The surname Bergamo is found throughout the Veneto region
http://italia.indettaglio.it/eng/cognom ... eneto.html
Can you give us some additional details about Isidoro to help us narrow it down?
Did he emigrate? If yes, to where?
Did he marry? Where and when?
T.
http://italia.indettaglio.it/eng/cognom ... eneto.html
Can you give us some additional details about Isidoro to help us narrow it down?
Did he emigrate? If yes, to where?
Did he marry? Where and when?
T.
Re: Isidoro Bergamo
Hello, I received some certificates from Brazil and have more information.
His name was Antonio Izidoro Bergamo, son of Gianbattista (Baptista) Bergamo and Giovanna Marinello.
I have in on certificate that he was born in Veneza and in some other in Calabria.
I could not find when he came to Brazil, but he got married to Thereza Tropeia (Troper) in 1911.
TIA
Alex
His name was Antonio Izidoro Bergamo, son of Gianbattista (Baptista) Bergamo and Giovanna Marinello.
I have in on certificate that he was born in Veneza and in some other in Calabria.
I could not find when he came to Brazil, but he got married to Thereza Tropeia (Troper) in 1911.
TIA
Alex
Re: Isidoro Bergamo
The information about the arrival I have is 1891
Re: Isidoro Bergamo
aosmga wrote: 08 Jan 2018, 14:35 Hello, I received some certificates from Brazil and have more information.
His name was Antonio Izidoro Bergamo, son of Gianbattista (Baptista) Bergamo and Giovanna Marinello.
I have in on certificate that he was born in Veneza and in some other in Calabria.
I could not find when he came to Brazil, but he got married to Thereza Tropeia (Troper) in 1911.
TIA
Alex
Where the surname BERGAMO is found in Calabria
Bergamo 13.95 Belvedere Marittimo Cosenza
Bergamo 8.40 Scalea Cosenza
Bergamo 3.60 Reggio di Calabria Reggio Calabria
Bergamo 2.91 San Nicola Arcella Cosenza
Bergamo 2.87 Tortora Cosenza
Bergamo 2.82 Scilla Reggio Calabria
Bergamo 2.80 Cosenza Cosenza
Bergamo 2.75 Albi Catanzaro
Bergamo 2.74 Aieta Cosenza
MUCH stronger in Venezia
Bergamo 178.50 Venezia Venezia
Bergamo 140.40 Jesolo Venezia
Bergamo 69.94 San Donà di Piave Venezia
Bergamo 69.50 Portogruaro Venezia
T.
Re: Isidoro Bergamo
Giambattista Bergamo and Giovanna Marinello were married on February 2, 1873.
They arrived in Brazil on 15.12.1891 together with their children Luigi (?), Amelia (?), Giovanni Battista (b 07.04.1885), Isidoro (b.15.05.1887), Valentino (b.29.09.1889) and Santa Ferro, Giovanna's mother.
http://www.inci.org.br/acervodigital/li ... ilia=03577
They arrived in Brazil on 15.12.1891 together with their children Luigi (?), Amelia (?), Giovanni Battista (b 07.04.1885), Isidoro (b.15.05.1887), Valentino (b.29.09.1889) and Santa Ferro, Giovanna's mother.
http://www.inci.org.br/acervodigital/li ... ilia=03577
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל

