Hello again!
Apologies for taking so long to respond. I got very busy with school, but in the mean time, I did receive some death records for some of the members of my family. I found out that Nunzio Angeloni was born 25 March 1862, and Lucia Angeloni (Quattro/Quattrocchi) was born 29 November 1862 ...
Search found 13 matches
- 12 May 2018, 19:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Sulmona, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4599
- 12 May 2018, 19:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio DiBenedetto
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4095
Re: Antonio DiBenedetto
Thank you very much for this wonderful information. I do agree that these are probably linked to the right people. I'll have to look a little closer into all of them, but it definitely all seems right.
- 19 Feb 2018, 23:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Sulmona, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4599
Re: Sulmona, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
Thanks for all of this incredible information! I never even knew that there were so many Italian records available online. I had always been told that all the records were pretty much exclusively stored at physical archives and churches, so even though it's not the quickest, most convenient system ...
- 18 Feb 2018, 16:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Sulmona, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4599
Re: Sulmona, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
Thanks so much for these, Angela! It's certainly laborious going through them, but I've already found one relative!
You said that records post-1865 can be found at FamilySearch?
You said that records post-1865 can be found at FamilySearch?
- 18 Feb 2018, 03:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio DiBenedetto
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4095
Re: Antonio DiBenedetto
She married Alfred Vincent Grilli in 1946, and they settled in Brooklyn, had my dad in 1954, and moved to Long Island in like 1959.
- 16 Feb 2018, 22:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio DiBenedetto
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4095
Re: Antonio DiBenedetto
Hmm...I've actually seen that manifest before, but I've never noticed the widow thing before. I would say that might be a possibility then, but I am still skeptical. It seems like it wouldn't be as controversial to say that she was married and he just died. The story has been that Antonio and Marie ...
- 16 Feb 2018, 18:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio DiBenedetto
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4095
Antonio DiBenedetto
Hey there,
I know this is quite a long shot, but I figured I'd just put this here in case anyone ever thinks there could be a possible relation. Apologies if this isn't the appropriate part of the website to post this, but my dad and I are just trying to find out more about a particular part of ...
I know this is quite a long shot, but I figured I'd just put this here in case anyone ever thinks there could be a possible relation. Apologies if this isn't the appropriate part of the website to post this, but my dad and I are just trying to find out more about a particular part of ...
- 16 Feb 2018, 17:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Sulmona, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4599
Sulmona, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
Hello there,
I was able to narrow down the entirety of my grandfather's side of the family (surnames: Grilli, Quattrocchi, Angeloni/e) to Sulmona. I don't really know much about it, and I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any online records, or if the records are exclusively available in ...
I was able to narrow down the entirety of my grandfather's side of the family (surnames: Grilli, Quattrocchi, Angeloni/e) to Sulmona. I don't really know much about it, and I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any online records, or if the records are exclusively available in ...
- 22 Apr 2017, 23:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grilli & Angeloni/Angelone
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2732
Re: Grilli & Angeloni/Angelone
Hi all,
Thanks so much for your attempts to look into this for me! I've seen that Chicago Henri Grilli before too and also got thrown off at first, but I don't really think that the connection is immediate. Since my original post, I did find out more about the Angelonis. As far as I know, Angeloni ...
Thanks so much for your attempts to look into this for me! I've seen that Chicago Henri Grilli before too and also got thrown off at first, but I don't really think that the connection is immediate. Since my original post, I did find out more about the Angelonis. As far as I know, Angeloni ...
- 22 Jan 2017, 16:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grilli & Angeloni/Angelone
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2732
Grilli & Angeloni/Angelone
Hello everyone,
A few months ago, I posted about part of my family that included the surnames Bursi and Ognibene, and I very much appreciate all the help that I was given. I was able to find out a lot more information about that side of the family and shared it with my Dad.
I figured I'd now ask ...
A few months ago, I posted about part of my family that included the surnames Bursi and Ognibene, and I very much appreciate all the help that I was given. I was able to find out a lot more information about that side of the family and shared it with my Dad.
I figured I'd now ask ...
- 15 Sep 2016, 20:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bursi-Ognibene Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4422
Re: Bursi-Ognibene Family
Thanks so much, PippoM. The records you found were amazing and my father thought it was so cool to the a birth record of his grandmother. I have used Family Search before, which made your findings surprise me so much. Maybe I'm not using it the right way, but even still when I type in names, I don't ...
- 13 Sep 2016, 04:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scotto di Covello, Sallusto and Grillo families from Torre Del Greco, Naples, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3542
Re: Scotto di Covello, Sallusto and Grillo families from Torre Del Greco, Naples, Italy
Hello there, I don't really have much to offer in terms of answers, but I actually have a question. Does anyone know if the surname Grilli shares common roots with Grillo? Like somewhere down the line, are they related? Thank you!
- 10 Sep 2016, 17:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bursi-Ognibene Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4422
Bursi-Ognibene Family
Hey everyone, I'm a new member. I hope I'm putting this in the right place. I'm optimistic this forum will help me find out more about my Italian lineage. I'm like five flavors of European and I've been researching different lines for a while tracing to France and Britain, but I really want to learn ...