I've a great^3 grandfather called Domenico Antonio Baldassarre Benedetti
Also a few other ancestors named similarly.
Just found a Giusseppe Antoinio Baldassarre Confalone
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Pescara/Stato+civile+napoleonico/Pescosansonesco/Matrimoni ...
Search found 10 matches
- 08 Oct 2016, 07:15
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Antonio Baldassarre historical figure?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4446
- 05 Oct 2016, 18:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Suggestions for what to try next?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2746
Re: Suggestions for what to try next?
Exactly. though I have Zolfino born in December, not april (I will double check that record.) I had wondered if Zolfino might have been a miscarriage (ie not full term?) Or Fiorindo might have been adopted? (not found a reliable way to check this yet.) I am currently DNA testing a great uncle of ...
- 01 Oct 2016, 01:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Suggestions for what to try next?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2746
Re: Suggestions for what to try next?
The only other clue I have is "uncle" Clemente Radochia .... The family is also in Pescosansonesco, but I have yet to find a relationship to make him an uncle.... so one theory is a biological relative... others are just missing records, or records in odd places.
It just seems strange that I find ...
It just seems strange that I find ...
- 01 Oct 2016, 01:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Suggestions for what to try next?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2746
Re: Suggestions for what to try next?
3 pages one more to come
- 30 Sep 2016, 18:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Suggestions for what to try next?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2746
Suggestions for what to try next?
Hi
Trying to track down my great grandfather'(Fiorindo Benedetti)s records. We have an Italian passport, but it does not have dates of travel. It has his birth date and parents listed, but I have been unable to find him in Antenati records. I can't find him on any ships either. His passport said he ...
Trying to track down my great grandfather'(Fiorindo Benedetti)s records. We have an Italian passport, but it does not have dates of travel. It has his birth date and parents listed, but I have been unable to find him in Antenati records. I can't find him on any ships either. His passport said he ...
- 30 Sep 2016, 18:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help request
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1399
Re: Translation help request
Thank you for your help, I was getting by on the standard forms, but (I guess) the unwed mother part was what was throwing me.
Appreciate the help
Appreciate the help
- 29 Sep 2016, 03:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help request
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1399
Re: Translation help request
Sure would help if I included the record http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
- 29 Sep 2016, 03:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help request
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1399
Translation help request
Good evening.
My Italian is slowly coming along, but I cannot make heads or tails of this scribe's pen. Most letters look the same to my eye.
The record Im looking at is Benedetti, Maria ???
It's a basic Nati form, so if you can read the letters it should be simple, but I'm not even sure of her ...
My Italian is slowly coming along, but I cannot make heads or tails of this scribe's pen. Most letters look the same to my eye.
The record Im looking at is Benedetti, Maria ???
It's a basic Nati form, so if you can read the letters it should be simple, but I'm not even sure of her ...
- 23 Sep 2016, 00:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Transcription help with an antenati extract
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1225
- 19 Sep 2016, 23:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Transcription help with an antenati extract
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1225
Transcription help with an antenati extract
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Pescara/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Pescosansonesco/Matrimoni/1845/007692934_00388.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
Hello
I'm trying to teach myself to read these, but these all hand written ones are a challenge and a half. Esp when ...
Hello
I'm trying to teach myself to read these, but these all hand written ones are a challenge and a half. Esp when ...