Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Hello
I'm trying to teach myself to read these, but these all hand written ones are a challenge and a half. Esp when there is bleed through from the back of the page.
The record is continued on the next web-page (back of the document.)
Domenico Benedetti is the name of my ancestor and Arcangelo his father. I see both names here
The town is Pescosansonesco .
If someone could help with transcription (prefered, as I need to learn to read this) or translation I would be very grateful.
Welcome to IG website
This part of a marriage processiti
The right page is INDEX#45 1826 Aug 20th in the town of Pescosansonesco appeared Tommaso Galiotti age 48 and Arcangelo Benedetti age 38 to declare the death of Albarosa Cajani age 44 weaver born in Pescosansonesco mother of Antonio Benedetti daughter of deceased Nicola Cajani and Bernardina Radocchia and husband of Domenico Benedetti son of Filippo Benedetti