https://ibb.co/mjAitU
Here’s another form and it does state that Pasquale is his father on this one I think? But I do know that he isn’t but I’d love more info on what all of this says
Search found 9 matches
- 31 Aug 2018, 11:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
- Replies: 33
- Views: 10208
- 31 Aug 2018, 11:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
- Replies: 33
- Views: 10208
Re: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
https://ibb.co/de5YtU
Here it is! My brother finally got a hold of it, it’s fully in Italian and have no idea what it says! I’m prettt excited to have it though
Here it is! My brother finally got a hold of it, it’s fully in Italian and have no idea what it says! I’m prettt excited to have it though
- 21 Jul 2018, 14:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
- Replies: 33
- Views: 10208
Re: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
I will have isidoros birth record with me soon! By this coming week so we can all have a look to see why these things have happened, I found out that he never had a birth certificate but does have his birth record as my brother used it to get duel citizenship so I’m glad it is at my Nonna somewhere ...
- 19 Jul 2018, 07:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
- Replies: 33
- Views: 10208
Re: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
I am getting closer to getting the records translated ill see how i go 
- 19 Jul 2018, 03:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
- Replies: 33
- Views: 10208
Re: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
yes both of you are amazing!.. I love learning about my past now, all thanks to a work friend who does this as a hobby but of course his family history has nothing to do with italy (DANG!)
One final favour, I have my Nonnos (Isidoro spadaforas) birth certificate which states "no father" but i dont ...
One final favour, I have my Nonnos (Isidoro spadaforas) birth certificate which states "no father" but i dont ...
- 17 Jul 2018, 10:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
- Replies: 33
- Views: 10208
Re: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Wow, wow and wow, there is no talk in my family dating back before my grandfather Isidore (Rosalia Bafunno and Pasquale’s Spadaforas (not real blood son of Pasquale) but is very interesting to know as Isidore was very quiet about his upbringing, all this information almost makes me cry, just even ...
- 16 Jul 2018, 06:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
- Replies: 33
- Views: 10208
Re: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Omg thank you so much!!!!
this is my great grandparents im so happy that you took the time to find these records for me, and such a nice little story behind it too.
i have so much basis to cover as i have been doing! i hope to find some military records from the year 1922 from grumento nova to ...
this is my great grandparents im so happy that you took the time to find these records for me, and such a nice little story behind it too.
i have so much basis to cover as i have been doing! i hope to find some military records from the year 1922 from grumento nova to ...
- 11 Oct 2016, 06:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spadafora of Calabria
- Replies: 21
- Views: 16195
Re: Spadafora of Calabria
Hi,
My great grandfather was named Pasquale Spadafora, not sure of birth date, he got married to Rosalea Bofanno, in Gurmento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, italy which is just up from cosenza, could this be the same Pasquale??
My great grandfather was named Pasquale Spadafora, not sure of birth date, he got married to Rosalea Bofanno, in Gurmento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, italy which is just up from cosenza, could this be the same Pasquale??
- 11 Oct 2016, 02:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
- Replies: 33
- Views: 10208
SPADAFORA, Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
I need some help,
Need a list of names of people who went to the war who were from Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata.
My last name is Spadafora but it is not suppose to be....
Long story short
My granfathers name was Isidoro Spadafora who was born in Grumento Nova, Potenza. He is not alive ...
Need a list of names of people who went to the war who were from Grumento Nova, Potenza, Basilicata.
My last name is Spadafora but it is not suppose to be....
Long story short
My granfathers name was Isidoro Spadafora who was born in Grumento Nova, Potenza. He is not alive ...