Hi,
that is all I have. If you click it and zoom you can see it better.
Thanks,
Linda
Search found 6 matches
- 04 Jan 2017, 01:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Translation Please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1056
- 04 Jan 2017, 00:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Calvano, Province of Benevento
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2414
Re: Calvano, Province of Benevento
Suanj,
Thank you very much for your response.
Linda
Thank you very much for your response.
Linda
- 03 Jan 2017, 09:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Calvano, Province of Benevento
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2414
Calvano, Province of Benevento
Hello,
There is a town and street called Calvano. There is also a Monte Calvano in Tuscany. I was just wondering if anyone knows the history of this town and how it got the name and what it means? Also is it in any way related to Monte Calvano? I do know that Monte Calvano was a route taken by St ...
There is a town and street called Calvano. There is also a Monte Calvano in Tuscany. I was just wondering if anyone knows the history of this town and how it got the name and what it means? Also is it in any way related to Monte Calvano? I do know that Monte Calvano was a route taken by St ...
- 03 Jan 2017, 07:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Translation Please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1056
Translation Please
Please help me translate Birth Certificate
Always appreciate any and all help.
Thanks,
Linda
Always appreciate any and all help.
Thanks,
Linda
- 03 Jan 2017, 05:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translate Marriage Document
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1039
Re: Help Translate Marriage Document
Angela,
Thank you so much, this is so very helpful.
Linda
Thank you so much, this is so very helpful.
Linda
- 30 Dec 2016, 19:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translate Marriage Document
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1039
Help Translate Marriage Document
Hello,
If anyone can translate this Marriage Document I believe to be my great grandfather I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.
Linda
If anyone can translate this Marriage Document I believe to be my great grandfather I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.
Linda