Search found 2 matches

by marcotoscano
26 Jul 2017, 11:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
Replies: 12
Views: 4315

Re: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia

For citizenship you need of an original document called "Estratto dell'Atto di nascita", available for any legal use.
If you have any problem to obtain it my company can provide to make it produce in short time to the city hall of paterno....let me know at email address: weloveancestry@gmail.com
by marcotoscano
20 Feb 2017, 20:09
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Exploring ancestors towns in Calabria, guidance requested (Montalto Uffugo, San Vincenzo La Costa, San Fili)
Replies: 6
Views: 9480

Re: Exploring ancestors towns in Calabria, guidance requested (Montalto Uffugo, San Vincenzo La Costa, San Fili)

Hi !
My name is Marco and I'm a professional genealogist Calabria based.
I live and work in Cosenza, very close to Montalto Uffugo, San Fili and San Vincenzo la Cost. I aim to be your guide in March....I can find many records about your family before your arrival in Italy....I can also search all ...