Hey everyone :)
Is somebody here who has ancestors from a tiny village called Parè? Or maybe near that village?
I tried to find out something about the history/people of this village but there is very few written online about that village.
My ancestors names were: Frangi, Benzoni, Tettamanti ...
Search found 2 matches
- 23 May 2017, 17:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Parè (Lombardy) Frangi, Benzoni, Tettamanti, Lurati, Bernaschina
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1632
- 20 Mar 2017, 23:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Birth certificate, family SCOTTI
- Replies: 1
- Views: 760
Translation of Birth certificate, family SCOTTI
Hey everyone! :-)
I guess my italian skills are not good enough for this "old italian" (1866). Plus the handwriting is very hard to read for me.
I understand some things, the most important I think, but I need ALL the details, it's important in my family case.
So I would be veeery grateful if ...
I guess my italian skills are not good enough for this "old italian" (1866). Plus the handwriting is very hard to read for me.
I understand some things, the most important I think, but I need ALL the details, it's important in my family case.
So I would be veeery grateful if ...